73%
Zira
19%
Rafiki? O.o [joke one x] ]
8%

Total votes : 26

Re: Who Was More Heartless?

Postby KopsTheTerminator » September 1st, 2010, 11:23 am

Nah, I'd always see Zira as the most evil one.. I mean, Scar killed his brother and transformed the Pride Lands into a living hell, but Zira BRAINWASHED her own cubs, deceived everyone, ignored Nuka and trained an army to take over an entire kingdom while she didn't even want to rule it just because she didn't want to accept the fact that the hyenas killed Scar. Seriously, she's just insane that you think she's only doing it for the takeover and that she didn't even know Scar (why would anyone like Scar?) and faked her affection for anyone all along o.O She even tried to make Kovu think he killed Nuka just to make him feel horrible.. (Not saying I don't like her, she's on my top favourite characters XD)
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby LionKing4EVR96 » September 2nd, 2010, 3:31 am

Reluctantly, I would say Scar, I mean like others have said, she went evil over insanity. My theory is Scar become evil over jealously and neglect, Zira went evil after Scar died and she was exiled.
LionKing4EVR96

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Krys, Luigi
Pride Points: 1

Postby rich198 » September 3rd, 2010, 11:59 pm

Scar. His motives were soley for self gain and he killed his own brother and was willing to kill his nephew to get what he wanted.

Zira on the other hand could be justified as her love for Scar complled her to seek revenge for his death but also as she wanting her pride to have access to more food and water than they had in the outlands. But also she was not selfish as her aim was to get someone else to be king and in that reaspect she is not as selfish as Scar was.
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image

Thanks go to Natiliethelionqueen for the siggy
rich198

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

thanks go to SC for the avvie

Nickname(s): forest, allen, the one-eyebrowed lion
Pride Points: 3

Postby KopsTheTerminator » September 6th, 2010, 12:30 pm

[quote="rich198"]Scar. His motives were soley for self gain and he killed his own brother and was willing to kill his nephew to get what he wanted.[/quote]

Yes, but don't forget that Zira was also willing to kill her own DAUGHTER to get what she wanted. (Not saying that Scar wasn't evil, he really was; just saying)
KopsTheTerminator

Postby Lauren » October 2nd, 2010, 2:49 am

I picked Scar b/c when Simba was born, that meant that he was going to become the future king. Scar was not even happy and supportive to his own nephew to fulfill his future life. Scar just became jealous of Simba b/c of the role and killed his own brother. Loving family members are supposed to be supportive of their family members to fulfill what he/she must do in their life.
Lauren

Postby Momotaro » October 16th, 2010, 12:10 am

Rafiki was so heartless.

;p
I'm feeling: Image Image

Spoiler: show
Mood buttons by Simbaholic
Momotaro
Homestuck Person

wait what

Nickname(s): TLP, Momo, Momp
Pride Points: 3

Postby TheRoguePrince » October 16th, 2010, 1:06 am

Scar, Zira went ballistic because of love lost, not because she was heartless. Scar was a cold, calculating individual who only had his own interests at heart. His only love was that of power and himself....
TheRoguePrince

Postby ScarLoyal » April 9th, 2014, 1:46 am

Scar. Why? Scar was a tyrannical King who murdered his own brother and supposedly his own nephew, didn't care for his own Pride and the well-being of his kingdom and he is very manipulative and will get what he wants.
He's also cold, cruel and selfish but did he ever show signs of a 'heart'? Well. If you believe that the SP outsider cubs are his kin, then what kind of father and lover would he be? He may also be the reason for Zira's nasty and hateful nature. Love and Rejection can do that to you after all...
But nonetheless I still luf him. <3 :nervous:
When I think of what that BRUTE did.. I get a little TENSE!
ScarLoyal
These lands belong to Scar!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

That's my Lullaby!

Nickname(s): Insane lioness, Rightful Queen, Team Outsiders!
Pride Points: 1

Previous

Return to Beyond The Lion King