73%
Zira
19%
Rafiki? O.o [joke one x] ]
8%

Total votes : 26

Who Was More Heartless?

Postby LilTiger » August 29th, 2010, 12:22 am

So, this thread is about who you think is more heartless. Is it Scar, or Zira? Scar made the lands go bad, but he DIDN't ignore the hyenas, I mean they are living things too? He didn't ignore them. But Zira however treated Nuka like dirt, and never taught Kovu about fun. And she wanted to get revenge on Simba for "killing" Scar. So, who was more heartless in your opinion?
Rafiki is a joke one, you can answer it, but really say who you think it was :P
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Re: Who Was More Heartless?

Postby SnowyCheetah » August 29th, 2010, 12:24 am

Scar definitely. Even Zira cared for Nuka a little bit right before he died. I can't seem to remember Scar truly caring for anyone. Maybe Zira, but that was probably only in order to carry on his plan, or *coughcough*

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby Simbaholikov » August 29th, 2010, 3:49 am

Agreed with Snowy, Zira showed sadness when Nuka was killed, and she seems to care quite a lot for Scar :P
Scar however, did not seem to show any care for anyone, just merely using them as a tool for his own goals ^^
Simbaholikov

Postby Nadra » August 29th, 2010, 11:59 am

Rafiki, of course! :lol:
Nah, I think it's Scar. He killed his own brother and tried to kill an innocent cub just to gain power.
Nadra

Pride Points: 5

Postby Kianga » August 29th, 2010, 3:24 pm

I agree with the others and think Scar was more heartless. He killed his own brother and tried to kill his own nephew all in the same day after leading the poor cub to believe that his father's death was his own fault. Even though she wanted to and tried at the end, Zira never killed anybody and we actually saw her showing affection towards her cubs a few times in the movie.
Kianga

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

sassy lionesspanther

Nickname(s): KL, Koudo
Pride Points: 2

Postby Taka » August 29th, 2010, 3:32 pm

Definitely Scar...
What Snowy said was true, but in my opinion it's also because Zira was insane... Scar wasn't, he was just evil.
Taka

Pride Points: 26

Postby SophieCub » August 29th, 2010, 3:36 pm

Scar because of what snowy said ;)
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby Simbadacub » August 29th, 2010, 3:37 pm

Like everyone else, I Agree with what Sno said, Zira did have some sadness for nuka when he died, so she didnt seem heartless at all
Simbadacub

Postby SilverSimba01 » August 29th, 2010, 4:20 pm

[quote="Nadra"]Rafiki, of course! :lol:
Nah, I think it's Scar. He killed his own brother and tried to kill an innocent cub just to gain power.[/quote]
that's the same reason that I think Scar is more heartless
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby Panda-chan » August 29th, 2010, 7:13 pm

Zira seemed to be trying to fulfill Scar's wishes in trying to take over the Pridelands rather than just because of a lust for power like he did. As others have said, she did at times show that she cared even a little for her cubs (especially Nuka), and when she didn't, it was only because she blinded by her loyalty to Scar. Scar, on the other hand, didn't care about anybody, not even the hyenas. He was only using them as his personal army in order to take over the kingdom. He felt no remorse in killing his own brother, banishing his young nephew and trying to get him killed, or even letting the entire Pridelands suffer due to lack of food (remember when he slapped Sarabi?) At least Zira felt sad when her son died.
So, long story short, I vote Scar most evil. :P As Taka said, Zira was insane and scary, but Scar was just more evil.
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Next

Return to Beyond The Lion King