Something to say about my love for Timon

Re: Something to say about my love for Timon

Postby AbbeyRoad2014 » October 3rd, 2014, 2:26 am

I don't get it.
AbbeyRoad2014

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby EdtheHyena » October 12th, 2014, 3:42 am

I think this thread is just offensive, really. From what I can tell, the OP has no respect for the movies and some of the other users don't show any respect for the show. We need to learn to get along better than this.

"Don't lose you're way...with each passing day...you've come so far, don't throw it away."
EdtheHyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Eddie
Pride Points: 3

Postby Zonofon » October 14th, 2014, 7:02 pm

I agree. With "Timon and Pumbaa" show connected my childhood memories, but I like more TLK 3. But what I want to say, that it is not good when someone insulted because of the fact that he likes what do not like others.
So I don't understand position, when in TLK 3 see only something not serious and because of this, they say that it's not a very good movie.
It seems to me that better is to look for the good in what you like and show it to others without offending something else. And people will decide what is closer to them.
Zonofon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby EdtheHyena » October 22nd, 2014, 6:44 pm

[quote="Zonofon"]I agree. With "Timon and Pumbaa" show connected my childhood memories, but I like more TLK 3. But what I want to say, that it is not good when someone insulted because of the fact that he likes what do not like others.
So I don't understand position, when in TLK 3 see only something not serious and because of this, they say that it's not a very good movie.
It seems to me that better is to look for the good in what you like and show it to others without offending something else. And people will decide what is closer to them.[/quote]

Just one question...do you speak a non-English language? No offense, it's just your grammar is a little odd.

"Don't lose you're way...with each passing day...you've come so far, don't throw it away."
EdtheHyena

Postby Zonofon » October 24th, 2014, 7:01 pm

[quote="EdtheHyena"]Just one question...do you speak a non-English language? No offense, it's just your grammar is a little odd.[/quote]

Yes, my native language is Russian )
(Excuse me all such off-topic)
Zonofon

Postby EdtheHyena » October 25th, 2014, 3:21 am

Cool. :)

EdtheHyena

Postby EdtheHyena » December 21st, 2014, 10:11 am

Is this topic still relevant?
Last edited by EdtheHyena on December 21st, 2014, 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

EdtheHyena

Postby EdtheHyena » December 21st, 2014, 10:12 am

[quote="Remorazz"]This thread may be 3 months old but it still cracks me up.[/quote]

What's so funny?

EdtheHyena

Postby ILoveShenziMarie » July 13th, 2015, 9:40 am

[quote="Remorazz"]This thread may be 3 months old but it still cracks me up.[/quote]

It is kinda funny.

But I gotta admit that Timon in the Timon and Pumbaa show was by far my favorite incarnation of the character. Maybe it's his size, maybe it's his personality, or maybe it's his voice actor, but I definitely enjoy him more than I ever enjoyed the original, the one in the second movie, or the one in the third movie.

That said, I believe the same would go for the show's incarnations of the other characters. They are very much flanderized to the point that they're "love 'em or hate 'em" characters.
ILoveShenziMarie

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby BrianGriffinFan » April 19th, 2016, 5:06 am

Is this a thread made to bash the TV series or something?
BrianGriffinFan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -2

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King