Seems like its been quiet around here

Seems like its been quiet around here

Postby camwhyy » April 16th, 2014, 1:56 am

So, yea.... whats up!
camwhyy
Pride Hunter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Remember who you are!

Nickname(s): Cam, camwhyy, Simba
Pride Points: 2

Re: Seems like its been quiet around here

Postby Animal of the Wild » April 16th, 2014, 5:02 am

Eh, not much.
Animal of the Wild

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -18

Postby juhouh » April 18th, 2014, 3:59 pm

Yeah, I don't know how to make this TLK section more active since I've answered on almost every topic :D
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby Animal of the Wild » April 18th, 2014, 4:29 pm

I've made a few topics/posts that no one has really answered, btw.
Animal of the Wild

Pride Points: -18

Postby AnnaM » April 19th, 2014, 5:02 am

It's a strange phenomenon. Is there really less activity than there was when I started my "hiatus" (for lack of a better word) from MLK, or do I just perceive that because of the biased suggestion that everyone else is in synch with me? :?

This forum is madness I tell you! Sure, I spent months without logging in, but half of the people who I had my eye on here before I stopped logging in frequently have changed their names and I'll have to look here to make the connections. And when I first joined, I was worried I'd break the rules, and yet, the mods hand out the name changes like candy on Halloween! (Not that it's a bad thing, though :P)

I don't know if MLK shares or even records activity trends that allow the comparison of activity levels at different times. But I've been gone too long to come closer to answering that question and haven't been using the informative MLK Kisasa board style to know its full features. Hmm... Maybe there is an activity burst each year on MLK during the winter, when many people are afflicted with seasonal depressive disorder and feel like retreating to their computers from the social world, happening upon MLK as their haven. (As for me, I joined and spent overtime on here starting December 15, 2013.)
[quote="Timon the Sly"]"I've made a few topics/posts that no one has really answered, btw."[/quote]
I myself invested a lot of effort, months ago, during my rabid activity on this forum, in well-thought-out posts, and many of those posts, that I took initial pride in, remain un-replied-to to this day. So don't feel bad. Do you get enjoyment or benefit out of making your own posts? Take pride in it, and don't worry if others appreciate it :P Sometimes the "golden" things are found in obscure places where no one thinks to look. Maybe if I start logging in more, in moderation, and if I have something useful to add to your discussions, I will :D
AnnaM
I am the flea

in Scar's goatee!

Pride Points: 4

Postby EdtheHyena » April 21st, 2014, 8:54 pm

Well, I'm back (after a while) and figured this would be a good place to say it.

It doesn't look like I've missed much. That's fine with me!

"Don't lose you're way...with each passing day...you've come so far, don't throw it away."
EdtheHyena

Nickname(s): Eddie
Pride Points: 3

Postby DGFone » April 21st, 2014, 9:35 pm

People are just saving everything for the 20th anniversary of TLK. :P
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby EdtheHyena » April 21st, 2014, 9:45 pm

Ah, I see.

"Don't lose you're way...with each passing day...you've come so far, don't throw it away."
EdtheHyena

Nickname(s): Eddie
Pride Points: 3

Return to Beyond The Lion King