Adoption Centre!

Re: Adoption Centre!

Postby Dark Huntress » April 25th, 2013, 6:50 pm

Yes, just post your own topic for it ^^
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Postby Nira93 » April 26th, 2013, 11:19 am

Thank you, I will do that.
Nira93

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Niara & Scar

Nickname(s): Emmi
Pride Points: 0

My character Not for adoption

Postby Nira93 » May 6th, 2013, 10:36 pm

She was Taka's first mate, even before Zira. She was kicked out of the pridelands when Ahadi found out how close she and Taka were becoming. He told Niara that she and her mother would leave the pridelands and would never come back :ohgawd: . For Ahadi wanted Mufasa to become the king first :tobeking: , he just needed to find a mate for Mufasa. Ahadi told Taka that Niara had ran away and would never come back. Taka was so upset he would never find his true love ever again, :brokenheart: he became as we know him today. :evil:
Attachments
Niara.png
That's me
Niara.png (122.27 KiB) Viewed 10305 times
Nira93

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Niara & Scar

Nickname(s): Emmi
Pride Points: 0

Postby Dark Huntress » May 7th, 2013, 1:44 am

Lovely-you should make a new topic for her ^^
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Postby RedKite » August 7th, 2013, 6:19 pm

Sorry for being a dumbo, but what do I do if I want to adopt one?
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Nickname(s): Red, Redd, Reddie, Kite
Pride Points: 5

Postby Meskhenet » November 27th, 2013, 6:21 pm

The links for The Lion King line art appear to be broken, but I found a DeviantArt user by the name SaberKiara who doesn't mind that her line art gets used. Just be sure to credit her. ;)
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » May 10th, 2015, 2:48 pm

I want to bring this to life. It'd be awesome if people started making adoptables again and breathing some life into potential OCs.

I have 4 cubs here up for adoption, two on left are males and two on right are females All you need to do is give them a name, a personality and some form of history:

Cub 1: OPEN
Cub 2: AnActualLion
Cub 3: OPEN
Cub 4: Julie Skywalker
Attachments
adoptablesformlk.png
adoptablesformlk.png (46.27 KiB) Viewed 9787 times
Last edited by UncoordinatedPisces on May 18th, 2015, 9:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby AnActualLion » May 18th, 2015, 9:01 pm

[quote="Amy"]I want to bring this to life. It'd be awesome if people started making adoptables again and breathing some life into potential OCs.

I have 4 cubs here up for adoption, two on left are males and two on right are females All you need to do is give them a name, a personality and some form of history:

Cub 2: OPEN
Cub 4: OPEN[/quote]

Number two is super cute!
I'd call her Nia, she would have been born to a small pride far away from where the Pridelands would be. She's very nosy and has a hard time keeping out of other lion's business, though she doesn't mean any harm by it. Sometimes she has a hard time picking up on social ques and can say things that are a bit blunt, but she can also be unabashedly sweet.
AnActualLion
Certified Lion Trash Queen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'll analyze anything, Literally anything!

Location: Hunched over my laptop, probably gaming or writing.
Nickname(s): Amby, Shabiki, Bailey
Pride Points: 5

Postby Carl » May 18th, 2015, 9:29 pm

[quote="Amy"]I want to bring this to life. It'd be awesome if people started making adoptables again and breathing some life into potential OCs.

Cub 2: OPEN
Cub 4: OPEN[/quote]

I'm interested in Cub 4, I have been for a while, just trying to figure out her history.

Her name is Bast. She's a smart and playful lioness with a generally positive view on life. She is from Zira's birth pride, who live in faraway land on the other side of the Outlands. She grew up in a relatively harmonious land, but always stayed positive in the times of strife. She's not the best huntress, but she doesn't beat herself up over it, knowing that the others are more than capable of picking up her slack. Even so, she trains herself often to try to improve and take more of the workload back from the rest of the hunting party.

I'll try to make some adoptables too, to help revive this. :)
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » May 18th, 2015, 9:55 pm

They both belong to you guys! :D I'm sure Nia and Bast are in capable hands.

Thanks Julie, I love the concept of adopting designs and creating characters :)
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

PreviousNext

Return to Planning and Characters