Re: Adoption Centre!

Postby TheEssenceOfAmara » October 12th, 2011, 9:08 pm

[quote="Thegeni99"]So yeah, I would like to adopt her. ^^
adoptable.png

Lineart (c) Annie, I only modified it a little.[/quote]

Okidoke :)
TheEssenceOfAmara
Amara

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"Remember who you are."

Nickname(s): My real name is Catherine (call me Amara)
Pride Points: 4

Postby TheEssenceOfAmara » October 12th, 2011, 9:09 pm

I'm gonna adopt a lion, but I dont know which yet! :looney:
TheEssenceOfAmara
Amara

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"Remember who you are."

Nickname(s): My real name is Catherine (call me Amara)
Pride Points: 4

Postby Blaze » November 11th, 2011, 8:46 am

Name: Ella
Personality: loving, kind, a great mother, she will die for her cubs.
History: when her old pride was taken over by another male, she can group of other lions left to start a new pride. One of the lions she left with was her half brother Kamali who is now king of the new pride. Ella was offered the title of queen but she declined, because she new her brother would be a greater leader than her.
Pride: (if it's in one) Kamalis pride
TLK relation: none
Blaze
kovu is king of the pridelands

Pride Points: 0

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 13th, 2011, 8:13 pm

I have one! =) He's made with Kamirah's cub creator heheh ^^'
Attachments
Zak.png
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Tafari » November 16th, 2011, 8:32 pm

I want Zak..... o3o;
Tafari
Tafari, The WonderingOutLander

Pride Points: 1

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 16th, 2011, 9:46 pm

Sorry, Simbadacub PMed me and he got him ='( But I'll probably do more =)
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kipekee » December 21st, 2011, 12:07 am

Name: Ella
Personality: Dreams alot, motherly, very caring, social
History: Ella was born to Nathera, Sarafina's baby sister, and Zobu, a male lion who had started a pride of his own and was a young outlander. One day when Ella was hunting by herself, Scar had found the small pride of about 8 lions. He set the Outlanders to kill every lion but the 6 cubs. When Ella returned, her mate Destroyer, her parents, and most of the pride were dead. Ella cried her heart out. She had no husband! Ella had only one cub; an unnamed male cub, whom was to be named when she had returned. Ella's life was ruined. Ella picked up her cub, who squealed and had tears in his little blue eyes. Ella was a loner with a cub. Ella, was destroyed by her mate's death, and her pride's death, and the disappearance of Nuturai, her sister.
Pride: Pridelands
TLK relation: Cousin; Nala

Ella please
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » January 8th, 2012, 4:39 pm

Rightio, I've made one. You need to come up with a history for her and then Alana is yours ^_^
Attachments
Alana.png
Alana.png (64.37 KiB) Viewed 7443 times
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Michezo » January 8th, 2012, 5:16 pm

[quote="AmyMarieFelton"]Rightio, I've made one. You need to come up with a history for her and then Alana is yours ^_^[/quote]

Wow, she's really pretty :) I'll adopt her.

History ~ Her mother died a few weeks after her birth, and surprisingly, her father has been able to raise her on his own. Being a rouge, he decided he had to join a Pride, taking his daughter with him. Now she lives a happy life part of a pride, one day she hopes to be a mother.
Michezo
I'm a colourful guy :)

TLK is awesome. Full stop.

Nickname(s): Mick, Mike, Chezo
Pride Points: 0

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » January 8th, 2012, 5:49 pm

Alrighty, she's yours =)
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

PreviousNext

Return to Planning and Characters