Need help with my Character

Need help with my Character

Postby gothprincesskiara » October 14th, 2015, 8:58 pm

Ok now I need help, advice and some guidance. Goth Princess Kiara has been my character for a long time now, but now that TLG has cub Kiara in it, I am lost as too how I will use this according to my character, I have related to Kiara in ways based on my own real life, Goth Princess Kiara has been my own Kiara Twist as my own creation straight out of my mind based on who I am, I just don’t know how im going to use this, Do I get to know more about Kiara then? but if Kiara isn't what I think she may be. Would I have to change my character forever? I don't know what to think, any advice? how do I approach this?, would it be a case where I didn't know more of who Kiara was as a cub? would it be like looking into the past? something I forgot that I didn't see? please someone give me some ideas, cause I take pride in who my character is. one thing is for sure, I do want to be Queen. and I am Future queen of the Pride Lands.
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Re: Need help with my Character

Postby Carl » October 15th, 2015, 2:29 am

What I would suggest is to take the character you have and transform her into an original character. That way she is always what you think she is. TLG will probably do something to change Kiara's character at least a little, and it's better to have your own character for your character than to have usurped a preexisting character anyway.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Return to Planning and Characters