Gandor my character

Gandor my character

Postby Gandor the great » March 17th, 2015, 11:41 pm

Name: Gandor
Species: lion

Abilities: can track, sense danger has a good sense of smell, able to fight only if necessary and has strong instincts.

Personality: Hi I'm Gandor I'm as some say am one of the best of role-players and this is my character. I was orphaned as a cub since my parents and pride were wiped out by the fires of the Grasslands. Raffia found me and took me in. As I grew to a young cub the wise baboon taught me everything he knew of wisdom and all the wisest lessons I can learn from him even I loved going out exsploring and making friends with Simba, Nala and king Mufasa's pride...though I never trusted Scar because my sense told me not to. As I grew up I began to wonder of alone in many places I swore an oath to the Pridelands and it's rightful king to protect his kingdom and all who live there especially cubs. I like cubs if I could I would take in a mate and have cubs of my own I don't seek to be a king even though some depend on me. I only hunt if I'm hungry not for sport. I love being with natrual habibtats like forests and jungles. I'm also friends to deer, orcas, other lions, tigers and other wildcats. I really hate poachers if I could I would hunt them down and punish them. I'm not one friendly with hyenas but I wouldn't bother with them. But I always hold to these words I never forget "The Great Circle of Life"

Character history: I started on Facebook role play I started as a guardian when I first roleplayed ever since I became trustworthy as time went by many depended on me to lead them. So by that time I had a kingdom of my own called the Greatlands I ruled with a wise heart and fair paw always loyal to Simba and his pride. For a few years I had responsibility felt like a leader...until the days grew numbered of role-players many left so I hoped I could come here and have a fresh start.

Siblings: none

Cubs: maybe one day

My fears: fire and poachers extinction of animals

Education: learning from exsperince

people I look up to: King Simba, great king Mufasa, Nala and Kiara
Gandor the great

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Gandor
Pride Points: 5

Return to Planning and Characters