Gothic Princess Kiara

Gothic Princess Kiara

Postby gothprincesskiara » January 16th, 2015, 11:22 pm

Name: Kiara (Gothic Princess Kiara)
Species: Lioness
*Sexual Orientation*: Straight (I already have a mate/boyfriend)
Physical Description:

My claws are also black

Abilities/Powers: Has the power to run almost as fast as a cheetah, and has excellent hunting skills, stalks as quietly as an owl. I don’t really fight, but I will if I have too when it comes to protecting my family and loved ones. I also transform into my human Gothic self, which makes me an Animagus(from Harry Potter)

Personality: Hi, my name is Princess Kiara. and, I'm all about my role Character, his is my Gothic version of Princess Kiara, which I nicknamed myself Gothic Princess Kiara. You may call me Kiara for short or princess. As Princess Kiara I am an Aiheuist (for those who read the fan fiction Chronicle of the Pride lands). But as (Princess Kiara) I am the princess of Pride Rock in the Pridelands. I have a boyfriend, but as a lioness, I am a very lonely and depressed Gothic Princess Kiara, but I can also be happy too. I LOVE to hunt/chase as a sport and food. I love to hang out and relax in beautiful Jungles and Rain forest's. I am also friends to all Wildcats from around the world. I am friends to any Wolves, Dolphins and Horses. I HATE poachers with a vengeance or any human that is involved with animal cruelty, :backfromthedead: :bigteethnala: and as a animagus, I know how the human world works to some extent. I also know the Wild Kratts and they are friends with me, I work with them to help protect wildlife. I am also friends of mythical creatures. Pride Rock is my castle and home, so I'm From the Pride Lands. I guard and protect and look after all animals, and make sure the Circle of life is in balance. Oh and I hate Hyenas, but I will respect there nature.

Character History: I come from Facebook role play, I had a lot of role play experience there for quite some time. I used to try and rule my own Kingdom once, it lasted for a while and I had loyal followers in my Pride, but I had to deal with problems and cyber bullies and hackers who tried to take me down constantly all because I was just trying to be myself. (but I made my own group for my own kingdom so I could rule my own way because I had rules and laws. My Kingdom was called the Circle of Life Pride and it lived up to its name.

Parents: King Simba and Queen Nala

Siblings: The Pride Family Tree

Cubs: I would love to have cubs someday, just don't have the time, I'm too busy with my education about nature and learning how to be queen with Rafiki.

Other Family Members: Pride members, you can sign up to be a part of my Pride.

Currant Lover: Real Boyfriend Named Adrien

Favorite people who are my heros: LEBO M, Bindi Irwen, The Wild Kratt Brothers, Jackson Galaxy, Paul Watson from Sea Shepard/Whale Wars, my parents Simba and Nala and my Grandfather Mufasa.

Game Type: Playing with cubs and hunting

People I look up to: My father, Grandfather and my teachers Simba and Rafiki(teacher)

My Fears: Climate Change, Poachers, the end of our kind and all animals.

Education/Schooling: Rafiki and father Simba are teaching me how to be queen and the ways of the Circle of Life and Science and biology.

Eating Habits: I am a good mannered lioness, I eat just like a regular lion would, I don’t have bad table manners like hyenas. I do my best to make sure my prey had a quick death so they don’t suffer.

Future: I am also getting ready for my future brother Kion.

My Theme Song:(for my Future brother KION) youtu.be/GJbFqO3tHEg
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Re: Gothic Princess Kiara

Postby gothprincesskiara » January 23rd, 2015, 2:58 am

I have updated the info on my character, Spelling and Grammer have been checked
gothprincesskiara

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Gothic Princess Kiara

Postby gothprincesskiara » January 24th, 2015, 5:42 pm

WHERE IS MY CHARACTER DESCRIPTION????? ITS NOT HERE! did it get moved?
gothprincesskiara

Return to Planning and Characters