RP Only OCs

RP Only OCs

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » June 16th, 2014, 9:11 pm

This is a thread for all my 'RP Only' characters. The ones which are flexible with their histories etc. This also comes about from me making a huge list of Swahili names that I haven't used yet, yay! I'll add personality descriptions and physical descriptions to each one with time.

Akina: show
Pronounced: (ah-kee-nah)

Anguvu: show
Pronounced: (an-goo-voo)

Cheshi: show
Pronounced: (cheh-shee)

Rather lanky in appearance, yet to fill out his full build, with an outlander nose. Since he was a cub, he has always been out to make situations a little more positive and to make people laugh. It's this feature which made him well-liked among his pride, even if he did have a record for being a mischievous. A little later down his age-line, he developed a little more maturity. He is sometimes led astray a little too easily though. His other major fault is that he is too quick to judge others.

Faraji: show
Pronounced: (fah-rah-jee)

Halili: show
Pronounced: (hah-lee-lee)

Ijara: show
Pronounced: (ee-jah-rah)

Issa: show
Pronounced: (eye-sar)

Kadija: show
Pronounced: (kah-dee-jah)

She is quite slim, and her muscles are not as developed as you would expect. She also is smaller than your average lioness with a pridelander nose. In her early life, Kadija was rather quiet and shy. This was due to her lack of self-confidence, having being over-protected by her mother. Being part of a large pride, there were plenty of times and opportunities for her to blossom and find her confidence, but her mother never gave her a chance. As she grew up and left the pride, she opened up to her cousins and her friends, and it became clear to them all that she was actually a very understanding and loving lioness who was great if you needed comforting. She was also given the chance to hunt, and she turned out to be very skilled at tracking. However, she is still rather weak psychically. After previous events, she is also quite scared of water.

Kweli: show
Pronounced: (kwell-ee)

Merah: show
Pronounced: (me-rah)

Mjuvi: show
Pronounced: (muh-jew-vee)

Nura: show
Pronounced: (nooh-rah)

Sefu: show
Pronounced: (seff-ooh)

He has a pridelander nose and is quite a stocky lion, but strong for his age. Sefu has a tendency to be sarcastic at times, but flirts with almost every lioness he comes across. Despite this seemingly confident front, he is quite self conscious of his stockiness and flirts just to boost his confidence. Once you get to know him, you'll discover he is quite a nice guy and very charming in his mannerisms. Like his name, he is as sharp as a sword, and can react to things very quickly. Sefu is very impatient and also gets frustrated easily.

Siri: show
Pronounced: (sih-ree)
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Return to Planning and Characters