Niah

Niah

Postby Heylilvelvet » October 15th, 2013, 1:30 am

This is a grey colored, white spotted, blue eared and pawed lion cub a friend of mine and I made up while role playing as our favorite Disney/Dreamworks characters on Facebook. Every other week whenever we're both on, we both love making up new characters :) This is one of mine. Niah is very shy, innocent most of the time, and tries to do things right as a cub for his age. Most of the time, he gets into trouble and tries to get out of it, but he gets in trouble and regrets it.
In our role play stories, he's met Nala, Simba, Mufasa, Scar, Sarafina... ok he's met all the lion king characters, ice age characters, and some of the Balto characters. Hehe. :) He loves the brisk, misty weather, hates muggy hot places, but when its sunny outside, he'll go out and play a while. :) I'm way better at drawing cubs now, this was sometime... early in the year and I wasn't really practicing too much at the time, so I'm getting better. I'll post a better version of him soon :)
Attachments
Niah.png
Heylilvelvet

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Ashanti, Velvet, Heylilvelvet
Pride Points: 0

Return to Planning and Characters