Ebele

Ebele

Postby SarabisProtector » October 6th, 2013, 5:08 pm

Name: Ebele
Description: Light brown fur with a sandy-toned underbelly, dark brown mane and dark blue eyes.
Personality: Forlorn but friendly, he is also very lonesome and is always glad to accompany anyone. He is kind and very grateful.(image link: http://s864.photobucket.com/user/Belmon ... sort=3&o=0 )

History: Ebele was alone the moment he was born, since his mother died while birthing him. He had to learn to fend for himself at a young age and eventually made his way to Pride Rock. There he met the King Mufasa and Queen Sarabi who briefly cared for the young lion while raising a cub of their own. Ebele grew fond of Sarabi, for she treated him like her own. Eventually Ebele left but he would occasionally return, if only to see Queen Sarabi and her family.

One time, he came to see Pride Rock in a sorry state, he found that King Mufasa and his son had been killed and his brother had seized power with the help of some hyenas. The lion confronted Scar not long after and nearly killed him but Shenzi and the hyenas forced Ebele to retreat as they drove him out. Currently, Ebele knows not what has come of Pride Rock, Sarabi or Scar. But he intends to find out.

Kin: None
Crush: Sarabi
Mate: None
Cubs: None

I did attempt to draw him, but the result was only half decent. I may commission an artist to do a better job when it comes to making a portrait of Ebele.
Last edited by SarabisProtector on May 9th, 2014, 12:37 am, edited 8 times in total.
SarabisProtector
The reluctant warrior

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Follow your dreams

Nickname(s): Protector
Pride Points: 2

Re: Ebele

Postby Kopalover » October 7th, 2013, 12:45 am

I really like him, and how you incorporated him into the Canon universe!

(P.S If you'd like to make a picture of him, go to the Doll Divine website and search Cub Creator. Should be able to make him yourself ^^)
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby SarabisProtector » October 7th, 2013, 3:41 am

I've tried that. Unfortunately the 'print screen' method isn't working out for me and Fraps isn't helping either.
SarabisProtector
The reluctant warrior

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Follow your dreams

Postby SarabisProtector » May 9th, 2014, 12:36 am

Well, I finally managed to make a decent image of Ebele: http://s864.photobucket.com/user/Belmon ... sort=3&o=0

There are times when Feralheart and Fraps come in handy :)
SarabisProtector
The reluctant warrior

Follow your dreams

Return to Planning and Characters