Hidaya

Hidaya

Postby RedKite » August 9th, 2013, 12:21 pm

( MY fursona.)

Her name, Hidaya means beautiful in Swahili and she lives up to that name. She has silver fur with dark grey tribal patterns on her fur, her eyes are turquoise and her fangs are much like a saber's. Her neck is decorated by a line of fur that runs along her back until her shoulders. She has pinkish lips and her left ear is pierced with a golden ring which has a black and white feather attached. Her tail is short like a bob-tailed cat and her nose is pink as well. As her fur goes down her legs, it gets darker in shade until it reaches almost black on her paws.

She may be beautiful, but she is also deadly. A skilled hunter and climber, she is a force to be reckoned with... She has no crush or mate yet.

(If you wish to make one of your characters her mate or crush, comment and I will see what I can do. If I accept, you do not own any part of her. Yes, you may include her in your artwork with my permission, but you CANNOT CLAIM HER AS YOUR CHARACTER!!! However, you can write in your character description that she is that character's mate or crush...)

Permissions: Semi-Private (They must get my approval before using this character)
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Defender of Life

Nickname(s): Red, Redd, Reddie, Kite
Pride Points: 5

Return to Planning and Characters