Shema

Shema

Postby fox_fighter99 » June 30th, 2012, 8:38 pm

Name: Shema

Species: Lion

Pride: Burning Plains

Personality: Her kind nature is the complete opposite to her Kings more harsh and cruel nature. Her kindness gets her in trouble where she doesn't need it usually from the Kingbut she is a dutifull mother and cares for her two boys Kopa and Toko.

Other: Arranged to be married to another cub from the small pride that she came from didn't really sit to well with her when she got into her teen years at which she ran away from home. Upon meeting future husband she instantly fell in love with his recless attitude and always found herself in dangerous situations. After a incident that changed his attitude she thought that it would go back to the way things were but she was mistaken as time went on but although her King wasn't the greatest she still loved him and brought their son Toko into the world to be the future king of the now growing Burning Plains Pride.

Featured In: Will be appearing in my story TLK 4: War of Kings
Attachments
Shema.png
Shema.png (46.98 KiB) Viewed 919 times
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I am both the sword and shield for King Kopa.

Nickname(s): HotRibz
Pride Points: 3

Re: Shema

Postby KingKovu44 » July 5th, 2012, 7:25 pm

Great character.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Re: Shema

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 6th, 2012, 1:46 am

Thanks there will be tons more for my story just sad that no one is leaving comments I really don't wanna edit my post again or make a double post. :(
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I am both the sword and shield for King Kopa.

Nickname(s): HotRibz
Pride Points: 3

Return to Planning and Characters