Any BTS footage/photos/interviews with Whoopi, Cheech & Jim?

Any BTS footage/photos/interviews with Whoopi, Cheech & Jim?

Postby EdtheHyena » July 10th, 2014, 4:37 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmcJthJmF98

So I was looking through this "making of" documentary, and there was footage and interviews from various crew members, as well with Thomas, Broderick, Jones, Moirah Kelly, Irons, and even Elton John. And Timon and Pumbaa's VAs also appear.

But where are the VAs for my three favorite hyenas? Did they refuse to comment or allow themselves to be filmed?

I've looked around a bit for some BTS stuff with them, yet have come up with hardly anything.

"Don't lose you're way...with each passing day...you've come so far, don't throw it away."
EdtheHyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Eddie
Pride Points: 3

Re: Any BTS footage/photos/interviews with Whoopi, Cheech &

Postby TheLionPrince » December 31st, 2014, 10:31 pm

There was a mini-documentary bonus feature on The Lion King 1½ Blu-Ray/DVD where it had footage of Cheech Marin recording the line, "...and I thought beans were the only musical food!" It may not have been uploaded on YouTube, but it's there.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Re: Any BTS footage/photos/interviews with Whoopi, Cheech &

Postby FlipMode » March 18th, 2015, 12:44 am

There's a lot of interviews with Jim on YouTube from various conventions. That's a good place to start IMO since conventions are so grotesquely popular these days, there's always someone there to record any given interview panel and most of them get uploaded to YouTube.
It's interesting actually because they are talking about TLK in retrospect instead of interviews that were recorded at the time so they seem to be a lot more down to Earth about it.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Return to Beyond The Lion King