Kion

Re: Kion

Postby Elton John » March 17th, 2015, 1:12 am

I don't think cub simba wasn't smart, just very naive and too trusting. Not stupid.

I'm also interested in seeing the relationship he has with his older sister.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby SimbasGuard » March 17th, 2015, 1:35 am

[quote="Elton John"]I don't think cub simba wasn't smart, just very naive and too trusting. Not stupid.[/quote]

I wasn't trying to imply that Young Simba was stupid (Even though I can see how it could be taken that way after rereading my previous post). I have always just believed that Nala is the smarter of the two. Perhaps a better way for me to explain my way of thinking is this. Simba went to The Elephant Graveyard because Scar tricked him into thinking that it would prove he was brave. I think if Kion wanted to prove his bravery, he would likely give some thought to what the consequences are of whatever action he wants to take.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby AnActualLion » May 17th, 2015, 9:45 pm

I don't know why, but I see a lot of physical traits shared between Mufasa and Kion. I'm hoping they share some personality traits too! I see a lot of comparisons done between him and Scar but I think he resembles his grand pappy a lot too!
CERTIFIED LION CARTOON TRASH QUEEN
AnActualLion
Certified Lion Trash Queen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'll analyze anything, Literally anything!

Location: Hunched over my laptop, probably gaming or writing.
Nickname(s): Amby, Shabiki, Bailey
Pride Points: 5

Postby gothprincesskiara » May 18th, 2015, 10:02 pm

I see mostly Simba in him
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby SimbasGuard » May 18th, 2015, 11:28 pm

[quote="gothprincesskiara"]I see mostly Simba in him[/quote]

I agree and I think because of that. It prevents me from seeing Mufasa's traits in him.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby zerodix » June 29th, 2015, 5:00 pm

I was checking out the books and illustrations, and both the paw mark on his shoulder, and the lion head mark, appear. I think that when Kion is in "normal" state, the lion head mark is to be seen, like the short gif animation shows us, and when the "roar of the elders" gets into work, the glowing paw print mark appears. I heard/read that somewhere, but I don't know if this is officialy confirmed?
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby KiovuLove » July 12th, 2015, 4:16 am

[quote="AnActualLion"]I don't know why, but I see a lot of physical traits shared between Mufasa and Kion. I'm hoping they share some personality traits too! I see a lot of comparisons done between him and Scar but I think he resembles his grand pappy a lot too![/quote]

I think it's because he looks kind of strong in some photos. Like Mufasa has a broad stature and strong chin. Kion seems to have about the same qualities. Not to mention, Mufasa's hair at the hairline is usually slicked back and so is Kion's :secret:
But you'll see every day
That we'll never turn away
When it seems all your dreams come undone

We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

I laugh in the face of danger!

Nickname(s): Pandi, Jess
Pride Points: 13

Postby Amadi_the_Guard » December 6th, 2015, 11:19 pm

I just noticed something about Kion and his non-canon counterpart, Kopa. They are kinda similar, in fact.
:)

Both of their themes include befriending other species. Just like Kopa directly questions Simba's authority and why lions are in charge, Kion assembles the lion guard from other animals. Both of them befriend a hyena at one point or anothet. Both look a lot like Mufasa, with broad shoulders, tuft of mane, and small fur color contrast. Both know a cheetah, and both are somewhat often scolded by their dad. Their names start with the same letter and have the same number of letters, too.

I know it's a coincidence, but I think it's kinda fun. :lol: :D
Amadi_the_Guard

Pride Points: 8

Postby Squeely » December 17th, 2015, 10:56 am

I love Kion. He's so cute, and he's shaping up to be a great leader. Can't wait to see what else the TLG series will bring.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby gothprincesskiara » December 17th, 2015, 5:42 pm

um I already made a thread for Kion its called lets talk Kion can someone please merg the two together
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion Guard