which do u like better?

T&P
22%
Hyena Trio
78%

Total votes : 23

T&P vs. the hyena trio

Postby Animal of the Wild » October 29th, 2013, 3:44 pm

Of the comic relief groups, who do you prefer?
Animal of the Wild

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -18

Re: T&P vs. the hyena trio

Postby HereWeStand » September 11th, 2015, 7:56 pm

Strange this thread has been completely abandoned, if it's not alright to bump this I apologise.

From what I have seen, the hyenas generally seem to be far more liked as comic reliefs than Timon and Pumbaa, despite the latter actually getting far more attention in the franchise. It's really bizarre, are Timon and Pumbaa just more marketable?
HereWeStand
-

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby PrincessKiara » September 14th, 2015, 5:58 pm

I`m a bigger fan of the hyenas than of Timon and Pumbaa, both as characters as well as comic relief.
As for Timon and Pumbaa being more marketable, I think the answer is yes. They`re a funny duo and they`re cute, whereas the hyenas, while certainly funny, are not only.. well, kinda ugly, but they also work for the villain in the film.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Lauren » September 15th, 2015, 2:01 am

Persomally, I'm more of a fan of the hyenas. I get laughs out of them more than I do of Timon and Pumbaa.
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ScarHades » October 2nd, 2015, 8:36 pm

I prefer Timon and Pumbaa because I prefer goodies to baddies.
ScarHades

Nickname(s): Rors
Pride Points: 3

Postby Tsuki » October 2nd, 2015, 11:02 pm

I prefer the Hyenas. Never really liked Timon and Pumbaa.
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Pride Points: 88

Postby Shadowfax » October 3rd, 2015, 8:47 am

I think the hyenas make me laugh more. Especially Ed x)
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby hyena » November 30th, 2015, 6:34 pm

I love them all but I prefer the trio. I love the art direction of the new ones. I really would like a family tree or a more in-depth background for them.
hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby Carl » November 30th, 2015, 7:36 pm

Like the majority, I prefer the hyena trio. Especially if we consider SP and TLG T&P. I do like Timon and Pumbaa though.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby InsaneSeagull » November 30th, 2015, 10:53 pm

I love them all, but hyenas appeal to me more, especially Shenzi! They are not really bad, just stupid and brainwashed.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Next

Return to The Lion King