Banzai

This forum is for discussing the characters found in the movies, books, and comics. One topic per character (unless they're close like Timon & Pumbaa). No duplicate topics. This is not the place to post your own characters. Please refer to the Original Characters forum in the Fandom.

Notice: Each topic has a link to the character's article on The Lion King Wiki for further reading/reference. Please read up on these articles before posting your questions or comments - they might be answered in the wiki. Thanks!

Banzai

Postby KingKivuli » October 13th, 2013, 4:32 pm

Open topic to freely talk about Banzai :banzaismile:
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Re: Banzi

Postby cleargreenwater » October 13th, 2013, 4:56 pm

Poor Banzai, only character out of all of them that gets his name spelled wrong in their new thread.

Dude just can't catch a break.
-------------------------------------

The Event that BROKE MLK...

Avatar artwork of my character by NQN, commissioned & used with permission.
TLKFAA account: http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/ClearGreenWater/?+
cleargreenwater
Submersible Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Surfaces Occassionally.

Nickname(s): CGW
Pride Points: 39

Re: Banzai

Postby Carl » October 18th, 2013, 5:23 am

I know right? It bothers me every time I see his name spelled incorrectly. It looks like "Bohnz-ee" like this, instead of "Bohnz-eye." I feel like people are saying it in an accent when it's typed that way. :upset3:

Sadly he, and the other hyenas, are so underrated that most people probably don't realize it's incorrect. :omg4:

It's sad because I think the hyenas have a lot of potential for character developing and exploring in fics and theories. There's so many variables that make them fun to ponder about, but like Timon and Pumbaa, most fans don't give them much thought.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Regulus » October 18th, 2013, 5:47 am

Fixed the name. :P
Regulus
Is differentiable...

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Animal of the Wild » October 30th, 2013, 12:43 am

He's pretty cool. Cheech Marin was a perfect choice for his VA.
Animal of the Wild

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -18

Postby EdtheHyena » May 2nd, 2014, 9:31 pm

He is one badass hyena. I also find him very lovable, handsome, and funny. He should be king.
Attachments
lion-king-disneyscreencaps_com-3125.jpg
aw, I want to rub his ears!

"Don't lose you're way...with each passing day...you've come so far, don't throw it away."
EdtheHyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Eddie
Pride Points: 3

Postby BrianGriffinFan » July 13th, 2016, 6:56 am

He was going to be in Simba's Pride, from what I heard. But not Ed and Shenzi, I guess? Huh.
BrianGriffinFan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -2

Postby Squeely » July 27th, 2016, 9:50 am

Definitely a strong, charming, funny, and underrated character. I love Banzai!
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Return to Characters