Postby KingKivuli » October 13th, 2013, 4:25 pm

Open topic to freely talk about Sarafina :proud2:
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Re: Sarafina

Postby Laim » October 18th, 2013, 5:47 pm

I like Sarafina very much!!! She's my favourite character!!!
She's very beatiful lioness!!! :D
Laim

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Luken » October 23rd, 2013, 8:02 pm

Is Sarafina in tlk 2?
Luken

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby Meskhenet » October 24th, 2013, 8:37 pm

As far as I know, no she isn't.
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

Postby InsaneSeagull » February 7th, 2014, 11:40 pm

Well, there are some rumors that she was the lioness who said "My, how you've grown," which I personally don't believe to be true. So, nope, I don't think she appears in TLK2, unfortunately :(

Oh, and I love Sarafina! She's by far the most beautiful one to me, she just seems really elegant and lady-like. I somehow wish she appeared more in the movie, she definitely deserved more than one whole sentence.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby NightDaiana » March 2nd, 2014, 9:34 pm

she is a beautiful lioness <3
NightDaiana
we are one in Pridelands

Mufasa protect us in the heaven

Nickname(s): Dai, Arcee, Daiu
Pride Points: 1

Postby MooLion » March 20th, 2014, 7:12 pm

She's pretty, but just not in the film enough to appreciate more - though there wasn't any extra need of her either, really. However I can see how the lack of presence in the film can give fans more to 'play with' as it were, so it's interesting. :)
~Banner by Amy!~
"Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her." ~ Tyrion
MooLion
You poisoned the moonlight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

When you put out the sun

Nickname(s): Moo
Pride Points: 15

Postby PrincessKiara » March 16th, 2015, 11:28 pm

I think Sarafina is an interesting lioness and a good mother to Nala. I`d love to know more about her... I have in fact named one of my cats after her, that`s how much of a TLK nut I am! :P
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Taka1995 » July 7th, 2015, 1:52 pm

Was she actually Scar's mate? Or not? Nala is Ni's daughter or Scar's?
VjačkaLenyuska :oops:
Taka1995
Life isn't fair,is it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pridelands' most beautiful Lioness :)

Nickname(s): VjačkaPrincess, Lenjuska
Pride Points: 2

Return to The Lion King