Beanie Nuka

Beanie Nuka

Postby Saffyminty » November 27th, 2011, 4:05 am

:beanytagnuka: Nuka??? Yes it is!
Most of us would recognise this as Nuka, because it is Nuka. Many people believe its not and hate the design. Others love the design. I do I think it is so cute!!!... But... I still wonder why its Nuka.
So here is the knowledge i have gained about him:
1) Before the movie came out Nuka was originally going to make him a cub. But due to the fact that he dies they didn't want to keep him as a cute little cub but rather a stupid older lion.
My answer) If so... then why wouldn't they keep the design and just make him look older?
2) It isn't Nuka
My answer) Really? I'm pretty sure it is!
3)Designers got it wrong
My answer) that is probably most correct, is that why they took the series of plushies off the market?

What do you think? Is it Nuka? Do you like it anyway?
I'm so curious!!!
Signature made by Sophiecub!!!
:mhm: :testify: :superexcited:
Lovely LIONESSES!!!
"If there's so much I must be
Can I still just be me
The way I am?"-Kiara
Saffyminty
Is really a Lioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Live, Love, Laugh

Nickname(s): Rani
Pride Points: 6

Re: Beanie Nuka

Postby aloobah » December 6th, 2011, 5:14 pm

Don't some people say it's Vitani's son or something. I'm pretty sure I heard that somewhere. :?
Image Image Image Image
aloobah

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 3

Postby Saffyminty » December 7th, 2011, 9:42 am

Haha really??!!! Actually on DeviantArt CapricornFox has that theory! She has pictures about it :P
Lovely LIONESSES!!!
Can I still just be me
The way I am?"-Kiara
Saffyminty
Is really a Lioness

Live, Love, Laugh

Postby Akril » December 8th, 2011, 2:42 am

I've sometimes wondered why the Nuka beanie tag has such a different design from the Nuka in SP. The pictures of Kiara, Kovu and Vitani that come with their beanies look pretty close to their movie counterparts (although they all have large pupils). To me, it looks like there was no existing art of cub Nuka, so the artist gave him a design using the beanie itself as a reference (the Kovu and Vitani beanies look fairly different than their movie counterparts -- here they are [with Kiara on the left]).

(Interestingly, the cub Nuka design has "mane fluff" on his cheeks, while movie-Nuka has none...yet every single piece of merchandise featuring teen or adult Nuka shows him with mane fluff. Maybe the artist that designed that tag was inspired by that art?)
Signature art by Nala_91
Akril

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 22

Postby Saffyminty » December 11th, 2011, 12:19 am

Very nice and detailed comment!
Using the beanie as a cub reference itself... that's pretty cool!
As for the cheek mane fure, i hadn't noticed that until you pointed it out, but yeah! He only has those fluffy cheeks that all the other outsiders have.
Maybe they were inspired by other art, I'll go check that out!
Lovely LIONESSES!!!
Can I still just be me
The way I am?"-Kiara
Saffyminty
Is really a Lioness

Live, Love, Laugh

Postby Chakatheprince » September 1st, 2012, 12:57 am

I find his design cute!
THIS
IS
SPARTA!!!
Nah, it's just Chaka. :3 My name is Chaka. Im a brown cub with a kopa-like tuft. I have very cold blue eyes and sharp talon-like claws- so look out! >: D I personally LOVE TLK and Warrior Cats.
Chakatheprince
I can roar.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nah, I can't.

Pride Points: 1

Return to Marketplace