The Lion King 1.5: Screengrabs /Screenshots /Screen Captures

Re: The Lion King 1.5: Screengrabs /Screenshots /Screen Capt

Postby SophieCub » July 27th, 2010, 8:05 pm

Loving the teen simba pics!
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » February 12th, 2011, 9:06 pm

Me too: Teen Simba is my favorite thing in TLK3 :D
SummerSnowLeopard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby PrincessKiara » March 26th, 2011, 11:55 pm

[quote="Flowertall"]When I found out there was a scene like this in the movie, I bought it straight away. The movie itself is pretty much junk.
Image[/quote]

That`s a beautiful picture!
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby changa » May 19th, 2011, 12:55 am

Aww, cute. Simba x Nala furever :)
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
Avatar and siggy by RainbowDash, userbar by me.
changa
Mighty Pirate™!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

How appropriate. You fight like a cow!

Nickname(s): AK, Mhuni, Hooly
Pride Points: 9

Postby Timon the great » July 2nd, 2012, 6:32 am

It's time I revive this fun thread of TLK 3 section and shed some light on :idea: moments. After all, this TLK movie is centrally Timon's. I've got a few screens to show for now.

This is like the best closed-mouth smile I've seen him make and before his mom s****s up his moment of pleasure here :P . Although, I liked that they mixed in a short part of one of the TLK 1 scores here which gave the feeling of the original and especially for Timon:
Timoncsmile.png
Timon, with confidence :D

I felt for him in this scene. Based on everything I've seen, Timon's colony Was mean to him :shattered: :
TLK3Timon000.PNG
TLK3Timon000.PNG (155.15 KiB) Viewed 3867 times

I don't think any Timon person can forget about scenes of him and his mother like this:
TLK3Timon003.PNG
Awesome
TLK3Timon003.PNG (105.75 KiB) Viewed 3867 times

Now, as he leaves his birth home..:
TLK3Timon009.PNG
What?!

TLK3Timon010.PNG
WHAT?!?

TLK3Timon011.PNG
Good-BYE Ma!!!!!

:lol:
Timon the great
Looking Beyond What He Sees

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Timon L. Berkowitz

Pride Points: 29

Postby Timon the great » September 14th, 2013, 4:24 am

I have yet to make another compilation of shots. But this one is epic for Him when he runs to fix the tunnel trap (and nearly eaten by Shenzi) Image :

TimonTLK3146.PNG
"I found a place that was beyond my wildest dreams. But..., it still wasn't home." - Timon; Lion King 1 1/2 (3)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Timon L. Berkowitz

Postby Animal of the Wild » October 6th, 2013, 5:42 pm

HAS THIS DEVIL NO SHAME FOR WHAT IT DID TO A BUNCH OF POOR STARVING CREATURES???!
Animal of the Wild

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -18

Postby Zonofon » December 18th, 2013, 4:21 pm

No less memorable and affecting is scene of Timon and Ma at the end of the film...
ab1234.png
"You missed a spot"
Zonofon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby Timon the great » December 20th, 2013, 12:58 am

^'Love that scene. The image is a little dark in contrast/brightness. But nevertheless, this scene of Timon and Ma is very good. Image
"I found a place that was beyond my wildest dreams. But..., it still wasn't home." - Timon; Lion King 1 1/2 (3)

Timon L. Berkowitz

Postby Zonofon » January 24th, 2014, 11:42 am

In my opinion, a very symbolic scene- Timon invites Ma to the Dream house, supported by Pumbaa.
Ma helped Timon with the love and kind parting word, but Pumbaa helped him in a hard way to the dream. Timon values friendship. Let Timon sometimes makes mistakes, but not mistaken only one who does nothing.
34.png
Zonofon

Pride Points: 2

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion King 1½