Timon and Shenzi's next encounter...

Timon and Shenzi's next encounter...

Postby Animal of the Wild » April 18th, 2014, 5:39 am

So, after he tried to propose to her in this last movie, it was clear Shenzi was pretty pissed off. But---she got sucked down the hole before she could really give him what he deserved for it.

Perhaps it's luck that the two didn't end up coming face to face in LK2, seeing as it logically would have resulted in some sort of reference to said proposal---which the crew didn't know about at the time LK2 was made, of course.

But assume they were to encounter each other again. Would Shenzi just try to eat him, or would she give him a long lecture on how "wrong" what he did was? (Personally I have no thing against interspecies romance...)

And how would Timon react? Would he be cowardly like he was in LK1? (""PLEASE don't eat me...") or would he stand up for himself?

It makes a really good idea for a hypothetical LK 4, but seeing the likelyhood of that...
Animal of the Wild

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -18

Re: Timon and Shenzi's next encounter...

Postby MooLion » April 20th, 2014, 2:26 pm

I think that situation would have been mostly forgotten about. They all knew it was just a ploy not to get eaten and bide time to remove the hyenas. So one scenario done with, another silly scenario could come again. So Shenzi probably just wouldn't really think about it, unless someone else brought it up. But by then they'd probably have other concerns - mainly just another chance to eat Timon.
~Banner by Amy!~
"Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her." ~ Tyrion
MooLion
You poisoned the moonlight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

When you put out the sun

Nickname(s): Moo
Pride Points: 15

Return to The Lion King 1½