What was all the talk about the hot tub scene for?

What was all the talk about the hot tub scene for?

Postby EdtheHyena » February 5th, 2014, 6:53 am

From what I can tell, there was apparently a lot of talk about it being "gay" for a while...to the point where said topic had to be locked...I, on the other hand, found it polarizing because you wouldn't think they'd know what a hot tub is!

I don't know, am I the only one here who feels more confused by that? But really, it shouldn't matter if something is rather gay.

"Don't lose you're way...with each passing day...you've come so far, don't throw it away."
EdtheHyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Eddie
Pride Points: 3

Re: What was all the talk about the hot tub scene for?

Postby Ninaroja » February 5th, 2014, 4:27 pm

The only person who really thought it seemed "gay" was the OP (who was a blatant troll). I don't think anyone else agreed with him, though.
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Return to The Lion King 1½