Those poor hyenas...

Those poor hyenas...

Postby Animal of the Wild » October 25th, 2013, 11:39 pm

*sigh*...I'm never going to forgive myself for the amount of garbage I posted on this site.
Last edited by Animal of the Wild on March 31st, 2014, 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Animal of the Wild

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -18

Re: Those poor hyenas...

Postby Meskhenet » October 26th, 2013, 3:29 am

Well to be fair it was just a fart. It's not like it was a cold decision sure it maybe a little smelly and offensive, but I would rather be farted then charged at by an angry warthog. I'm pretty it was the trio of hyenas because I recognized Shenzi's voice and scream anywhere. :chuckle: Besides I wouldn't blame him for doing what he did to save himself and Timon. I don't see why he would be remorseful to the hyenas just because he used his "secret power" on them.
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

Postby Animal of the Wild » October 26th, 2013, 8:49 pm

I really don't want to leave these posts blank, but I'm not going to let the crap I filled them with contaminate such a good forum.
Last edited by Animal of the Wild on March 31st, 2014, 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Animal of the Wild

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Arbystrider » October 27th, 2013, 2:29 am

The movie was meant to be funny.

Pumbaa's fart is funny.

They put it in the movie because it was funny.

The movie became funny.

It made people laugh.

Ergo, Pumbaa's fart made people laugh.

Just think of it as a fart prank Pumbaa pulled off to make the hyenas scram.
ImageImageImage
Arbystrider
A semi-Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The peace the evening brings.

Nickname(s): Arby
Pride Points: 15

Postby Animal of the Wild » October 27th, 2013, 3:04 am

Again, trying to decontaminate the board; to undo the damage I made.
Last edited by Animal of the Wild on March 31st, 2014, 6:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Animal of the Wild

Postby Animal of the Wild » October 29th, 2013, 2:47 am

I just wish these stupid topics could be deleted.
Last edited by Animal of the Wild on March 31st, 2014, 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Animal of the Wild

Postby Animal of the Wild » November 12th, 2013, 7:39 pm

Yeah, triple posting...I was pretty messed up last fall.
Last edited by Animal of the Wild on March 31st, 2014, 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Animal of the Wild

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 12th, 2013, 7:41 pm

This topic makes me want to jump off a cliff. Chill out mate.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Animal of the Wild » November 12th, 2013, 8:14 pm

Yeah, I can understand. Sorry I made you feel that way.
Last edited by Animal of the Wild on March 31st, 2014, 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Animal of the Wild

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 12th, 2013, 8:15 pm

Pumbaa isn't real. As a Lion King fan, even I can admit to that.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Next

Return to The Lion King 1½