Those poor hyenas...

Re: Those poor hyenas...

Postby Animal of the Wild » November 12th, 2013, 8:24 pm

I promise I won't be making topics like this ever again.
Last edited by Animal of the Wild on March 31st, 2014, 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Animal of the Wild

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -18

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 12th, 2013, 8:25 pm

That situation is very unlikely.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby SlayerOfLight » November 12th, 2013, 8:51 pm

This whole thread kinda makes me want to jump down from the top of Mount Everest....
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Animal of the Wild » November 12th, 2013, 9:20 pm

I'm so sorry I did that to you.
Last edited by Animal of the Wild on March 31st, 2014, 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Animal of the Wild

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -18

Postby Timon the great » November 12th, 2013, 9:21 pm

[quote="AmyMarie"]Pumbaa isn't real. As a Lion King fan, even I can admit to that.[/quote]
Then that would mean you see Mufasa or Simba as fake, since they're also fictional. 'Just saying.
"I found a place that was beyond my wildest dreams. But..., it still wasn't home." - Timon; Lion King 1 1/2 (3)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Timon L. Berkowitz

Pride Points: 29

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 12th, 2013, 9:53 pm

[quote="Timon the great"][quote="AmyMarie"]Pumbaa isn't real. As a Lion King fan, even I can admit to that.[/quote]
Then that would mean you see Mufasa or Simba as fake, since they're also fictional. 'Just saying.[/quote]

They aren't real. They don't exist in real life. The species of animal do, but the characters do not.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby cleargreenwater » November 13th, 2013, 1:34 am

[quote="Simba the Lion King"]...[/quote]

~*~*~*~*~*~Image~*~*~*~*~*~*
-------------------------------------

The Event that BROKE MLK...

Avatar artwork of my character by NQN, commissioned & used with permission.
TLKFAA account: http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/ClearGreenWater/?+
cleargreenwater
Submersible Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Surfaces Occassionally.

Nickname(s): CGW
Pride Points: 39

Postby Timon the great » November 13th, 2013, 2:32 am

[quote="AmyMarie"][quote="Timon the great"][quote="AmyMarie"]Pumbaa isn't real. As a Lion King fan, even I can admit to that.[/quote]
Then that would mean you see Mufasa or Simba as fake, since they're also fictional. 'Just saying.[/quote]

They aren't real. They don't exist in real life. The species of animal do, but the characters do not.[/quote]
Fair enough about you.

But I disagree on them being completely fake. One reason is because the characters themselves can influence you in your life. I know it's not like actual people and that's not what I mean. But even so, seeing them as real in ways, has done good for me in the past.

Of course, this is going OT with what was written in the topic. So I'll stop here.
"I found a place that was beyond my wildest dreams. But..., it still wasn't home." - Timon; Lion King 1 1/2 (3)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Timon L. Berkowitz

Pride Points: 29

Postby EdtheHyena » November 17th, 2013, 7:33 am

I actually found it funny cause it was such an obvious CowboyBebopedAtHisComputer moment cause they clearly drew the hyena trio when it was supposed to be a bunch of random guys!!

[quote="Nicholas"]This whole thread kinda makes me want to jump down from the top of Mount Everest....[/quote]

:lol2:

"Don't lose you're way...with each passing day...you've come so far, don't throw it away."
EdtheHyena

Nickname(s): Eddie
Pride Points: 3

Postby ScarLoyal » April 25th, 2014, 7:50 pm

I thought it was funny how Pumba used his 'special power' against them.. :lol:
When I think of what that BRUTE did.. I get a little TENSE!
ScarLoyal
These lands belong to Scar!

That's my Lullaby!

Nickname(s): Insane lioness, Rightful Queen, Team Outsiders!
Pride Points: 1

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion King 1½