OK, can someone please remove this?

OK, can someone please remove this?

Postby Animal of the Wild » October 24th, 2013, 2:33 am

Ugh...this was another pointless topic I made. It's topics like these I made that I would be fine with if the administrators removed entirely.
Last edited by Animal of the Wild on March 31st, 2014, 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Animal of the Wild

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -18

Re: Why the long delay till the hyenas reappeared?

Postby TheLionPrince » October 24th, 2013, 7:24 pm

Actually, the hyenas appeared in the "Be Prepared" scene despite only their silhouettes being shown. Judging from the film along with the first movie, Timon and Pumbaa together didn't interact with the hyenas aside from the climax because their only connection to the hyenas was through Simba who led them to the hyena-ridden Pride Lands. Despite the contradictions has on the first film, the creators were being faithful to the first film's timeline, and were correct to not show too much of them until the climax.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Re: Why the long delay till the hyenas reappeared?

Postby Animal of the Wild » October 24th, 2013, 8:33 pm

Yeah, and Banzai didn't know who Pumbaa was during the "Mr. Pig" part, so he couldn't have appeared.
Animal of the Wild

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -18

Return to The Lion King 1½