A Subliminal Message in Simbas Pride no one noticed?

Re: A Subliminal Message in Simbas Pride no one noticed

Postby KiovuLove » July 10th, 2015, 2:20 pm

Um i don't think it's meant like that. They wanted to show detail. If you hold a cat up, their fur and skin do that if you do it right. It's just realistic
But you'll see every day
That we'll never turn away
When it seems all your dreams come undone

We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I laugh in the face of danger!

Nickname(s): Pandi, Jess
Pride Points: 13

Postby Elton John » July 10th, 2015, 2:31 pm

Um... Perhaps you should get your mind out of the gutter... It looks natural and not meant to be dirty...
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Ninaroja » July 10th, 2015, 2:38 pm

[quote="Elton John"]Um... Perhaps you should get your mind out of the gutter... It looks natural and not meant to be dirty...[/quote]

This. I find it ludicrous that a topic was even made for this if I'm honest :roll:
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Re: A Subliminal Message in Simbas Pride no one noticed?

Postby Elton John » July 10th, 2015, 2:51 pm

Apology accepted, but you probably should think twice before making threads like this.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Re: A Subliminal Message in Simbas Pride no one noticed?

Postby Carl » July 10th, 2015, 8:44 pm

[quote="VoxLight"]well, i didn't really put this out here to make fun of the movie in any way, i was just wondering, as they had a subliminal in the first, so i was just asking opinions, on whether this was or not. sorry, i didn't mean for it to be offensive.[/quote]
There wasn't a subliminal message in the first. It's commonly believed that the dust forms the word "SEX" when Simba collapses, but that's not so. It was the letters "SFX" which was put in by the special effects team as a shout out to themselves. That is nothing other than a misinterpretation of the scene, and so is the "boobs" take on this one.

That said, I don't think this is an appropriate topic, and so I've locked it.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Return to The Lion King II: Simba's Pride