Is Vitani a Tomboy?

Is Vitani a Tomboy?

Postby NaiaRulez » April 12th, 2015, 4:22 pm

Hey there fuzzy friendz!
Months ago I'd seen in a lot of forums and polls about if Vitani's a tomboy or boyish or things like those.
I wanted to know your opinion, because a lot of people think she's a tomboy because of her physical, because of her mane tuft, something that I don't agree with.
So, do you people think that Vitani's a tomboy?
NaiaRulez

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Naia, Nai
Pride Points: 11

Re: Is Vitani a Tomboy?

Postby Lauren » April 12th, 2015, 5:38 pm

To me, Vitani seems more like a tomboy when she's a cub, but less of that persona type when she's an adult.
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Timon8 » April 12th, 2015, 7:10 pm

[quote="Lauren"]To me, Vitani seems more like a tomboy when she's a cub, but less of that persona type when she's an adult.[/quote]
I agree with this.
''When the world turns it back on you, you turn your back on the world!''
Timon8
I see carnivores...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hakuna Matata!

Pride Points: 5

Postby SimbasGuard » April 12th, 2015, 11:11 pm

[quote="Timon8"][quote="Lauren"]To me, Vitani seems more like a tomboy when she's a cub, but less of that persona type when she's an adult.[/quote]
I agree with this.[/quote]

Same here. Vitani's tomboyish traits do not deprive her of any of her femininity.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Marizzle » April 13th, 2015, 4:18 pm

[quote="SimbasGuard"][quote="Timon8"][quote="Lauren"]To me, Vitani seems more like a tomboy when she's a cub, but less of that persona type when she's an adult.[/quote]

Same here. Vitani's tomboyish traits do not deprive her of any of her femininity.[/quote]
Exactly. I agree as well.
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby SimbaPrescott » April 13th, 2015, 6:18 pm

[quote="SimbasGuard"][quote="Timon8"][quote="Lauren"]To me, Vitani seems more like a tomboy when she's a cub, but less of that persona type when she's an adult.[/quote]

Same here. Vitani's tomboyish traits do not deprive her of any of her femininity.[/quote]
I also agree with this.
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby PrincessKiara » April 13th, 2015, 8:44 pm

I think basing the opinion of Vitani being a tomboy purely on her original design is not right... the people who watch the movie should look at her behaviour and judge her character traits based on actions and personality.
Personally, I see Vitani as more of a tomboy when she`s a cub. She grows out of it and becomes a strong, fierce lioness later, a force to be reckoned with in Zira`s pride.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby gothprincesskiara » April 15th, 2015, 1:29 am

I say its do to the way Zira raised with rage and violence as well as teaching her to hate Simba to start with, which results of her rough and toughness :demonic:
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Adofo » May 14th, 2015, 6:16 am

Like some have said, she does seem more like that as a cub but I say more of a hint of goth as an adult.
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
Youtube Channel | My Game List | DeviantArt
Video Game Usernames: show
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby crownofsimba » May 14th, 2015, 7:41 am

I don't think lions have a concept of a "tomboy" since whatever their equivalent to gender roles is is completely different from typical Western gender roles.

Like by lion standards the Outlanders would probably all be tomboys since they've more or less had military training. Considering that Vitani did recon on Kiara we could assume that she might have developed a preference for being alone rather than with a pride, which would certainly be "tomboyish" in lion standards.

But then Kiara never gets called a tomboy, which is funny since between her and Kovu, Kovu is the better hunter, which means he'd be the more "feminine" one and her the "masculine."
crownofsimba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 5

Next

Return to The Lion King II: Simba's Pride