Kiara and Vitanis relationship

Kiara and Vitanis relationship

Postby PrincessKiara » March 22nd, 2015, 12:17 pm

After Vitani and the other Outlanders became part of the Prideland pride, do you think she and Kiara became close friends, or did they only get along ok?
Vitani seemed friendly enough towards Kiara at the end of SP, she agreed with her and was the first of the Outlander lionesses to turn against Zira. But would Vitani and Kiara develop a close relationship after this, or are they simply too different?
Vitani is clearly rougher around the edges than Kiara is, and their lives/upbringings couldn`t have been more different. Vitani is a fierce tomboy, whereas Kiara is a funloving, girly and sweet.
With Kiara marrying Kovu, it makes Vitani her sister-in-law, but that doesn`t mean they`ll forge a close bond.

So how close of a relationship do you think Kiara and Vitani would have?
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Re: Kiara and Vitanis relationship

Postby SimbasGuard » March 23rd, 2015, 6:19 am

I have always felt that Kiara and Vitani would have bonded very well as Sisters. Especially given the loss of Nuka, I think Vitani would have welcomed having another sibling. I think Kiara's warm personality would have quickly gotten through whatever shyness and reluctance to let anyone get close that Vitani might have been suffering from. Vitani could have been a valuable teacher to Kiara when it comes to hunting. Kiara on the other hand would have been the perfect lioness to teach Vitani how to have relax and have fun. Vitani would have benefited from not being so military minded all the time.
Last edited by SimbasGuard on March 26th, 2015, 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby SimbaPrescott » March 25th, 2015, 1:36 am

I would imagine Vitani and Kiara would bond well, particularly for the reasons SimbasGuard has mentioned. I can see the pair being close friends, much like Sarabi and Sarafina seemingly were.
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby gothprincesskiara » March 25th, 2015, 2:28 am

True, Vitani would be more of the rough tough hard headed tom boyish lioness after they way she was raised by Zira. But my opinion is that I have always imagined Vitani ad Kiara becoming best friends after Kiara showed her the ways of Having fun like she did with Kovu, and once Vitani had gone soft from learning from Kiara, I can see them becoming best of friends and even Vitani would help Kiara learn better ways to hunt.
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Carl » March 27th, 2015, 1:48 am

Well I ship them together, so... :P

Yeah. Canonically, I think they'd be close too, like others have mentioned. Vitani didn't seem all that different from Kovu, personality-wise, both wanted to help their mother out of a sense of loyalty to their family until Kiara showed them there was another way. I think she'd easily become friends with Kiara in the same way that Kovu fell in love with her. And Kiara... well, I don't think she could turn away a friend if she had to.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby PrincessKiara » March 29th, 2015, 5:48 pm

You all raise very good and interesting points! :)

I also think that Kiara and Vitani would have a close friendship. In a similar way to the Kiara/Kovu relationship, the two lionesses have plenty to teach each other.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Lauren » March 31st, 2015, 12:18 am

Kiara and Vitani defiantly seem like characters that would probably get along as sister-in-laws. Even though Vitani had a more tougher image of herself as well as a military mind, Kiara as an adult also knew how to have fun and tried her best to improve on her skills based on what she struggles with like hunting. Vitani was never too rough on those around her and displayed great loyalty towards her family despite them being in a difficult situation. Both would work off each other very well and Vitani does have a conscious mind to decide on what she feels is right since she was the first one to agree with Kiara's words about "We Are One". :)
Lauren

Postby Marizzle » April 1st, 2015, 5:16 pm

[quote="Lauren"]Kiara and Vitani defiantly seem like characters that would probably get along as sister-in-laws. Even though Vitani had a more tougher image of herself as well as a military mind, Kiara as an adult also knew how to have fun and tried her best to improve on her skills based on what she struggles with like hunting. Vitani was never too rough on those around her and displayed great loyalty towards her family despite them being in a difficult situation. Both would work off each other very well and Vitani does have a conscious mind to decide on what she feels is right since she was the first one to agree with Kiara's words about "We Are One". :)[/quote]
Lauren said everything I had to said. :lol:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » April 11th, 2015, 3:08 pm

While I think they'd get on quite well and learn a lot from each other, I do think Vitani would be a bit cheeky with Kiara. Judging from how she used to speak to Nuka I think Vitani can be quite funny and sarcastic; I think she'd do that with Kiara. I think Kiara would be quite easy to wind up aha.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby NaiaRulez » April 11th, 2015, 8:13 pm

The fact that Kiara betrothed Kovu at the end, I suppose that she and Vitani became friends as well, according that she's Kovu's sister. I ship Kiara and Vitani as a close friendship, like best friends.
NaiaRulez

Nickname(s): Naia, Nai
Pride Points: 11

Next

Return to The Lion King II: Simba's Pride