How old is Zira in human/lion years?

How old is Zira in human/lion years?

Postby ScarLoyal » August 5th, 2014, 10:27 am

She looks rather 'old' (but that may just be because of genetic makeup) when we first saw her. But when Kiara and Kovu aged, she seemed like she could hold her own still. :evilzira: Was she in her 60's at the end of TLK SP?
When I think of what that BRUTE did.. I get a little TENSE!
ScarLoyal
These lands belong to Scar!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

That's my Lullaby!

Nickname(s): Insane lioness, Rightful Queen, Team Outsiders!
Pride Points: 1

Re: How old is Zira in human/lion years?

Postby Carl » August 5th, 2014, 10:06 pm

I imagine her to be younger than Mufasa/Scar/Sarabi/Sarafina, but older than Simba/Nala.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 6th, 2014, 2:25 am

I would say 40 years old
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby TheLionPrince » August 6th, 2014, 3:08 am

Didn't you already ask this question a few threads down? While we may never know for sure, I always imagined Zira to be in the same generation as Simba and Nala. When we first see Zira, I believe she is in her mid 30s (equivalent to 4 lion years). Since the director described her son Kovu as a "teenaged killer" in a making-of documentary (at 4:27), by the second half of the movie, she is in her early to mid 50s (equivalent to 7 lion years).
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby PrincessKiara » October 27th, 2014, 6:45 pm

I heard the director describe Zira as a "mature" woman/female, I`ve always believed she was older than Simba and Nala.. I`d guess she`s in her early/mid 40s in the beginning of SP, and early/mid 50s later on, if we are thinking in human age terms and say the time gap between seeing Cub Kiara/Kovu and Adult Kiara/Kovu is ten years.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Lauren » January 26th, 2015, 7:46 pm

If Zira was a human, I'd picture her to be in her 50s-60s.
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby NaiaRulez » April 5th, 2015, 10:58 pm

I think that Zira would be 40-50 human years (closer to 50 I guess)
NaiaRulez

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Naia, Nai
Pride Points: 11

Postby zerodix » June 27th, 2015, 6:25 pm

I Always imagined her as a chain-smoking bar-hanging 50 year old lady with short hair and some tattoos XD and a little mustache due to the chain-smoking :D
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby Taka1995 » July 8th, 2015, 8:45 pm

40-50 years old (in human years).
VjačkaLenyuska :oops:
Taka1995
Life isn't fair,is it?

Pridelands' most beautiful Lioness :)

Nickname(s): VjačkaPrincess, Lenjuska
Pride Points: 2

Postby Sigurd » October 3rd, 2015, 3:07 am

40-50, not younger, since she has a good memory of Scar's reign.
Until I'm home, I'm on a distant road
Sigurd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Next

Return to The Lion King II: Simba's Pride