What if Zira adopted Vitani and Kovu?

Re: What if Zira adopted Vitani and Kovu?

Postby Chavratheserval » June 25th, 2016, 9:23 am

I think Nuka is only one from Scar and Zira. Vitani could've May or not been. And Kovu is an orphan. I mean seeing how old Nuka is there is probable chance that he was born during Scar's reign.
Hey there! :glad:
Nicest person you'll ever meet. :P

Love the Lion king! ;)

Check out my Deviantart page!http://sonicboom4560.deviantart.com/
Chavratheserval
NO WAY NO HOW I WON'T SAY I'M

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

my special BROWNIE in life

Nickname(s): Rere
Pride Points: 10

Postby ScarXZira10889 » August 9th, 2016, 1:22 am

Well everyone, Someone had a talk with the director via Facebook and Darrell said that Kovu is just an orphan. http://scarxzira10889tlk.deviantart.com ... -287763490
ScarXZira10889
Zira, Queen of PrideRock

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Well done, Kovu. Just like we've always planned.

Nickname(s): Zira,Scars devoted Queen
Pride Points: 0

Postby TheLionPrince » August 10th, 2016, 6:16 am

[quote="ScarXZira10889"]Well everyone, Someone had a talk with the director via Facebook and Darrell said that Kovu is just an orphan. http://scarxzira10889tlk.deviantart.com ... -287763490[/quote]

Rooney said he was "described as an orphan", not one directly. And since he wrote "(if I remember correctly)", he may be having a memory lapse since nowhere in the film was Kovu referred to as an orphan. It's only stated twice he is not Scar's son and there's no question that Zira is Kovu's mother. I don't hold it against him that he hasn't watched his own film in a while.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby Vorkey » August 10th, 2016, 7:31 pm

[quote="Chavratheserval"]I think Nuka is only one from Scar and Zira. Vitani could've May or not been. And Kovu is an orphan. I mean seeing how old Nuka is there is probable chance that he was born during Scar's reign.[/quote]

If Nuka is Scar's son, why does he call him as "Scar" instead of dad/father?
Vorkey

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby CrispyLight » August 13th, 2016, 10:33 am

Yes i agree kovu is an orphan
CrispyLight
Keep calm....

...And love the lion king

Nickname(s): Call me anything !
Pride Points: 2

Postby ScarXZira10889 » November 2nd, 2016, 8:54 pm

@Amadi the Lion Guard: From where Capricorn foxes journal? Some crap she could have easily typed up and altered? I can make a journal right now saying that Scar was his son. Block this and it would be no different.
ScarXZira10889
Zira, Queen of PrideRock

Postby ScarXZira10889 » November 2nd, 2016, 8:56 pm

@The Lion prince, well that was actually used as an exit closet meaning that if it is wrong then he wouldn't be told off by Disney.
ScarXZira10889
Zira, Queen of PrideRock

Postby Carl » November 2nd, 2016, 10:22 pm

Double posting within 24 hours is against forum rules. You can quote multiple posts in one post to answer people without confusion or double posting.

As for the topic, there is currently no concrete proof that Kovu isn't Zira's cub, only that he isn't Scar's.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby ScarXZira10889 » November 3rd, 2016, 7:19 pm

Actually, just because Kovu isn't Scar's son doesn't mean that Nuka isn't either.
ScarXZira10889
Zira, Queen of PrideRock

Postby Carl » November 3rd, 2016, 7:49 pm

This topic isn't about Nuka, it's about Vitani and Kovu, and all I said is that Kovu's not Scar's, but could still be Zira's.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion King II: Simba's Pride