What if Zira adopted Vitani and Kovu?

What if Zira adopted Vitani and Kovu?

Postby ScarLoyal » August 5th, 2014, 9:37 am

I have a little theory that Zira found Vitani and Kovu only as newborns in the Outlands, their real parents were killed by Zira and her Pride for entering their lands. Nuka however was the result of Zira's family's side which caused him to look 'sickly' and 'insane'.
When I think of what that BRUTE did.. I get a little TENSE!
ScarLoyal
These lands belong to Scar!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

That's my Lullaby!

Nickname(s): Insane lioness, Rightful Queen, Team Outsiders!
Pride Points: 1

Re: What if Zira adopted Vitani and Kovu?

Postby Carl » August 5th, 2014, 10:05 pm

It's possible, as adopted children would still refer to her and think of her as their mother, but it is not confirmed or provable.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 6th, 2014, 2:27 am

I say that vitani is biologically Ziras daughter, but kovu was adopted
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby PrincessKiara » October 28th, 2014, 10:40 pm

It`s a nice and plausible theory. :)
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby SimbasGuard » October 29th, 2014, 7:50 am

[quote="gothprincesskiara"]I say that vitani is biologically Ziras daughter, but kovu was adopted[/quote]

That is the theory I have always went with.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Lauren » January 26th, 2015, 1:31 am

Since Kovu specifically states,"[Scar] wasn't my father, but he was still...part of me," I can defiantly see the possibility of him being Zira's only adopted child. I always saw Vitani and Nuka being Zira's biological children while Kovu wasn't.
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby zerodix » July 11th, 2015, 10:00 am

Nuka and Vitani are Zira's real kids, I once read in a Disney comment. this item has been discussed about in another forum. Kovu is adopted, this was done, so otherwise Kiara and Kovu would be related, and that would be a taboo for Disney (if that is the right word for it) for Vitani and Nuka, there would be no reason to NOT be biologically Zira's cubs, since they do not get "involved" with Simba of his family.
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby Carl » July 11th, 2015, 5:49 pm

Well, due to them "obscuring" Zira's relationship with Scar, there's no reason why any of the three cubs should not be hers. Scar's not the father doesn't mean she's not the mother. If Kovu wasn't her real child, they wouldn't have bothered to obscure her relationship with Scar.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby KiovuLove » July 12th, 2015, 3:58 am

[quote="zerodix"]Kovu is adopted, this was done, so otherwise Kiara and Kovu would be related, and that would be a taboo for Disney (if that is the right word for it) for Vitani and Nuka, there would be no reason to NOT be biologically Zira's cubs, since they do not get "involved" with Simba of his family.[/quote]

Wait what? Who says Zira mated with Scar? Are you saying Zira is related to the Pridelander Royalty? Cuz otherwise, yea we know that Scar isnt his father because of the taboo thing and yada yada yada, but that doesnt mean that he cant be Zira's son.

I could see him being her son, but it's hard to tell a little. We don't know who the father of her children are or what he could possibly look like. Going off of Zira, Nuka at least has her eye color. None of them have a stiped marking on their head and since theres 3 of them, the chances I feel would be higher to have one on one of them. Then if they were all conceived from the same father, why are they all so different? I kind of feel that maybe she couldn't keep a man due to insanity and she kind of just idolized Scar like a little girl at a One Direction concert. So she probably mated with different males. Nuka and Kovu look similarish, but idk. It's hard to say.

Though honestly a couple times in the past I've thought that Nuka could've been Zira and Scar's son. Nuka at one point mentions "Kovu, Kovu, Kovu. Scar wasn't even his father. They just took 'im in.". Something about "Scar wasn't even his father" makes me think he was and he was jealous they chose someone other than his own child, aka Nuka (potentially). Not to mention, Scar is not very strong. He's a bit more frail. While Zira seems kind of strong, I feel that Scar could have a crazy, somethings-wrong-with-him child. BUT THENNNNNNNN he also says "They just took him in". Which then sounds like he's adopted. Depends on what he means by "they" though.

Sorry I ranted xD
But you'll see every day
That we'll never turn away
When it seems all your dreams come undone

We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I laugh in the face of danger!

Nickname(s): Pandi, Jess
Pride Points: 13

Postby SimbasGuard » July 12th, 2015, 7:42 pm

[quote="KiovuLove"]Though honestly a couple times in the past I've thought that Nuka could've been Zira and Scar's son. Nuka at one point mentions "Kovu, Kovu, Kovu. Scar wasn't even his father. They just took 'im in."[/quote]

I always drew that same conclusion from Nuka's line. Although since Disney obscured what the nature of Zira's relationship with Scar was, it pretty much destroys that theory, and since Disney Lions are monogamous. It shoots down my alternate theory about Nuka being Scar's son, Vitani having a different Dad, and Kovu being cubnapped from another Pride.

I applaud Disney for not going forward with the original story idea, but I think rather than obscuring Zira's back story and connection to Scar. Disney should have fleshed out exactly what it was. Although I assume time and/or budget restraints are why they went with the quick fix.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Next

Return to The Lion King II: Simba's Pride