Does Zira have a mental problem?

Deleted Post.

Postby Paws » October 15th, 2014, 2:09 pm

Last edited by Paws on August 7th, 2015, 6:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
Paws

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Re: Does Zira have a mental problem?

Postby NaiaRulez » April 12th, 2015, 3:30 pm

Maybe she's a little bit insane, but let's take the logic to this: Why she's that insane?
The way more possible thing is that Zira thinked that Scar was killed by Simba instead by the hyenas and the fire, and wanted to revenge.
Some fans think that she killed Kopa as a revenge by thinking that Simba killed her mate Scar, and did it to make Simba feel what she suffered while the death of Scar (which I don't think so but makes logic, because I don't think Kopa is dead) Or as same, but instead killing Kopa, killing Simba and his pride as a revenge.
I think that Zira had the same problem as Scar, but instead of causing her jealousy, it caused her brokenheart to see her mate die.
NaiaRulez

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Naia, Nai
Pride Points: 11

Previous

Return to The Lion King II: Simba's Pride