Are the Outsiders all to blame?

Are the Outsiders all to blame?

Postby ScarLoyal » May 17th, 2014, 6:22 am

Their origin and story may be unknown but they (were) known for being loyal to Scar, as it was implied that they had the same 'cunning' and 'darkness' that he had. But are they truly evil to the core, or were they just misunderstood for their loyalty to Scar..? Is it possible that they believe that Simba was a 'rogue' who Nala came back with to overthrow Scar and maybe even kicked them out for their behavior (I can imagine that the Pridelanders would've resented the Outsiders heavily during Scar's reign.) but the Outsiders weren't told who Simba really was, and if they were told, chose to believe that he wasn't as Scar told them he was dead like Mufasa. What do you think? :)
When I think of what that BRUTE did.. I get a little TENSE!
ScarLoyal
These lands belong to Scar!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

That's my Lullaby!

Nickname(s): Insane lioness, Rightful Queen, Team Outsiders!
Pride Points: 1

Re: Are the Outsiders all to blame?

Postby Carl » May 17th, 2014, 7:18 am

The Outlanders followed Zira because she was charismatic and manipulative. It's obvious that they were not evil by their willingness to (re)join Simba at the end of the movie. Any number of things about them are possible. For all we know, they joined Zira after she was exiled... They could have been rogues that she took in, or they may have come to the Pridelands after Scar's reign had begun and given some manipulative treatment from Scar to turn them against Mufasa's/Simba's pride. Considering the outcome, however, it's clear that the Outlanders are not genuinely evil.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Re: Are the Outsiders all to blame?

Postby diddy » May 21st, 2014, 8:13 pm

I think it was the outsiders' fait to join the the Pridelanders apart Zira, Scar and maybe Nuka. But it is a bit crazy that Scar hate to Mufasa it that strong.
:D :D
diddy
Hey!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Peace out

Nickname(s): Adi
Pride Points: 1

Return to The Lion King II: Simba's Pride