Did Mufasa banish the Outsiders?

Did Mufasa banish the Outsiders?

Postby ScarLoyal » May 9th, 2014, 12:53 pm

I once heard this in TLK book where 'apparently' the Outsiders were already Outsiders even before Simba banished them to the Outlands. Scar 'was' apparently going to use the lionesses to help him but Mufasa had banished them and Scar had to use the hyenas instead. And it does make sense, The quote 'My father's law will prevail' could've meant this. If this isn't true. Then what did Simba meant about Mufasa's law? I don't recall him ever speaking about any such law expect for the hyenas. Though it'd make sense that Mufasa would exile the lionesses since they were cunning and murderous like their King. But it's possible Scar allowed them back in the Pridelands when Mufasa died and their loyal devotion to him? ;)
When I think of what that BRUTE did.. I get a little TENSE!
ScarLoyal
These lands belong to Scar!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

That's my Lullaby!

Nickname(s): Insane lioness, Rightful Queen, Team Outsiders!
Pride Points: 1

Re: Did Mufasa banish the Outsiders?

Postby TheLionPrince » May 10th, 2014, 1:58 am

This topic seems more appropriate for the "Simba's Pride" section of the forum. I'll have a moderator fix that for you. ;)

I heard something about that, too, which refers to Simba's line, but I've never been able to locate the book. However, the entire book universe contradicts itself in many ways for it to be seen as coherent. This includes two separate stories for how Zazu became Mufasa's majordomo, a movie novelization that states Rafiki presented Mufasa as a cub and then a story in Six New Adventures that claims Rafiki entered the Pride Lands when Mufasa was an adolescent, and so on.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Re: Did Mufasa banish the Outsiders?

Postby ScarLoyal » May 10th, 2014, 1:47 pm

[quote="TheLionPrince"]This topic seems more appropriate for the "Simba's Pride" section of the forum. I'll have a moderator fix that for you. ;)

I heard something about that, too, which refers to Simba's line, but I've never been able to locate the book. However, the entire book universe contradicts itself in many ways for it to be seen as coherent. This includes two separate stories for how Zazu became Mufasa's majordomo, a movie novelization that states Rafiki presented Mufasa as a cub and then a story in Six New Adventures that claims Rafiki entered the Pride Lands when Mufasa was an adolescent, and so on.[/quote]
Thanks! :D And yeah, the stories contradict each-other too much but I do love the idea that the Outsiders were already known even before SP.. its a sorta 'retcon' I suppose. (As Disney never thought about followers for Scar other than the hyenas.. They could've just ''added'' them in the original TLK plot but didn't really think about the timelines..) have to say though that I prefer the other stories than 6NA. ;)
When I think of what that BRUTE did.. I get a little TENSE!
ScarLoyal
These lands belong to Scar!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

That's my Lullaby!

Nickname(s): Insane lioness, Rightful Queen, Team Outsiders!
Pride Points: 1

Return to The Lion King II: Simba's Pride