What bond did Zira have with Scar?

What bond did Zira have with Scar?

Postby ScarLoyal » May 9th, 2014, 12:33 pm

Since Zira was clearly insanely devoted to Scar, even in his death. What bond do you think she had with him? Was it, lovers or loyal soldier? Or a 'Brother and sister' bond or even 'Father and Daughter'? Of course she could've just been insane and delusional.. Perhaps it was an 'abusive relationship'? Wives who are abused by their husbands 'can' actually hit the point of no return and actually BELIEVE that they NEED their husband. Scar however seemed like someone who would be 'Apathetic' or 'cold' to someone who could've once had a heart.. but crushed it and filled it with hate. What do you think Zira's relationship with Scar was about? Full of love and devotion? Or manipulation and rejection? :hmm3:
When I think of what that BRUTE did.. I get a little TENSE!
ScarLoyal
These lands belong to Scar!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

That's my Lullaby!

Nickname(s): Insane lioness, Rightful Queen, Team Outsiders!
Pride Points: 1

Re: What bond did Zira have with Scar?

Postby SlayerOfLight » May 14th, 2014, 12:34 pm

According to the people behind SP, Zira was originally intended to be Scar's mate. However, this was dropped and instead they just made her a deluded follower of Scar. Did Zira love Scar? Possibly, because she seemed to have devoted her whole soul to avenging Scar's death. Did Scar love Zira? Probably not, he might have only used Zira just like he used the hyenas for his own benefit.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Return to The Lion King II: Simba's Pride