Zira's ear notch

Zira's ear notch

Postby ScarLoyal » May 9th, 2014, 12:16 pm

What do you think caused Zira's ear notch? Did she get it from Scar? Nala? Maybe it was from termites? :ocwap: I think that when she got the 'notch' it was part of her path to insanity.
When I think of what that BRUTE did.. I get a little TENSE!
ScarLoyal
These lands belong to Scar!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

That's my Lullaby!

Nickname(s): Insane lioness, Rightful Queen, Team Outsiders!
Pride Points: 1

Re: Zira's ear notch

Postby TheLionPrince » May 13th, 2014, 7:09 pm

There are many possibilities for how Zira received an ear notch. My speculations are that she was born with it, attacked by a predator when she was young, or lost it in a fight. Termites are mostly known to consume cellulose in dead plant matter, but somehow Nuka is infested with them because the Outlands is littered with termite mounds.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Re: Zira's ear notch

Postby SlayerOfLight » May 14th, 2014, 12:25 pm

As Chris stated, it could be anything. Doesn't have to necessarily be caused by Simba or Nala. I just think the animators gave her the ear notch to give her a unique trait from the other outlanders.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Return to The Lion King II: Simba's Pride