Nala's docility and Eye color change

Nala's docility and Eye color change

Postby ScarLoyal » May 8th, 2014, 11:56 am

Nala after Scar's end, has become a Beautiful and lovely Queen and mother. She has noticeably matured and a more 'deeper' voice, much like a Queen should have. Though many fans have complained about her 'loss of spark' and docile 'behavior'. She doesn't have a lot of 'screen time' in SP, and has a much more reduced role. While it's obvious that after the 'dark times' have past and everyone can now be at peace.. why do you think that Nala is much less 'alert' and wasn't worried at all about their daughter, especially considering that they were once in danger. She also at times seems like she took her first Xanax.. :sleepyzira: Since I usually come up with the most weirdest TLK theories.. I have a theory, that Nala suffered a 'head injury' in a fight with Zira and experienced bilateral lesions in the 'temporal lobe' which had diminished her Lack of emotional response, diminished emotional affect. I know that Disney probably didn't really mean their decision to be about Neurology.. But that's what it looked like to me.. She also seems to have a 'damaged cornea' which has turned her 'Aqua' or 'Green' eyes into a 'Turquoise '. (I just never understood her eye-color change.) :P Yeah.. sorry about all the 'Science' talk.. but just a different look on the thing. :innocent: Your thoughts? Oh and keep in mind, this is mostly supposed to be an 'out of the box' point of view and more theoretical. 8-)
When I think of what that BRUTE did.. I get a little TENSE!
ScarLoyal
These lands belong to Scar!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

That's my Lullaby!

Nickname(s): Insane lioness, Rightful Queen, Team Outsiders!
Pride Points: 1

Re: Nala's docility and Eye color change

Postby SlayerOfLight » May 14th, 2014, 1:35 pm

Honestly, if Nala suffered a head injury and brain damage, she'd act more like Ed. Nala only just matured, and seems more cool-headed, patient, and less rushy then she was in the prequel.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby juhouh » May 14th, 2014, 4:41 pm

No way. Nala didn't look anything like that she'd be out of her mind. I guess they did just want to make her personality more royal and responsible, just like Sarabi's :)
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby ScarLoyal » May 15th, 2014, 10:11 am

[quote="juhouh"]No way. Nala didn't look anything like that she'd be out of her mind. I guess they did just want to make her personality more royal and responsible, just like Sarabi's :)[/quote]
True, but there can be mild forms of Brain-damage. Most affect motor-skills but there can be damage that 'changes' your entire Personality.. :oops: It was probably done for that reason just as Simba was made more bulkier and more worried for Kiara. :P
When I think of what that BRUTE did.. I get a little TENSE!
ScarLoyal
These lands belong to Scar!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

That's my Lullaby!

Nickname(s): Insane lioness, Rightful Queen, Team Outsiders!
Pride Points: 1

Return to The Lion King II: Simba's Pride