Simba + Nala = Vitani?

Simba + Nala = Vitani?

Postby ScarLoyal » May 4th, 2014, 7:23 am

I've seen this very popular theory before, and how ironic it may seem and far fetched. It does make sense.
Simba's mother Sarabi has a bit of a 'head tuft' and the trait is passed down to her granddaughter. Simba would give her the 'pink nose' but Simba's uncle Scar gives her the 'Outsider nose' trait. Nala gives her the 'electric blue or violet eyes. So in a way. It is possible. And IF Scar is Nala's father, that makes the 'pink outsider nose' trait more possible. Vitani and Nala also have similar fur color but her 'cheek fur' is passed down from her grandfather.
I like the sound of this theory.. :D It also explains how her 'sharp cheeks' turn more rounder like Nala's.
When I think of what that BRUTE did.. I get a little TENSE!
ScarLoyal
These lands belong to Scar!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

That's my Lullaby!

Nickname(s): Insane lioness, Rightful Queen, Team Outsiders!
Pride Points: 1

Re: Simba + Nala = Vitani?

Postby SlayerOfLight » May 4th, 2014, 10:47 pm

[quote]I've seen this very popular theory before, and how ironic it may seem and far fetched. It does make sense.[/quote]

*facepalm* No it does NOT make sense. No single clue in the movie is given that Vitani is Simba's and Nala's daughter, as Vitani even refered to Zira as her mother. Neither did Simba or Nala give any reference to Vitani as their daughter.

[quote]Simba's mother Sarabi has a bit of a 'head tuft' and the trait is passed down to her granddaughter.[/quote]

I don't notice the 'head tuft' on Sarabi. And even if she did have the head tuft, that still wouldnt mean Vitani would be her grandson. Looks dont always tell who is someone's offspring or not. For example, Kovu also looks alot like Scar even though he isn't related to Scar at all.

[quote]And IF Scar is Nala's father, that makes the 'pink outsider nose' trait more possible.[/quote]

There is no IF because Scar is not Nala's father. No confirmation by the creators = not real.

[quote]Vitani and Nala also have similar fur color but her 'cheek fur' is passed down from her grandfather.[/quote]

Same as I said above....

Not being rude, but there wasn't really a need to create a thread about it because it's just a theory, and theories don't match with facts. Also, this kind of topics have already been discussed MANY times before to a point it becomes tiresome.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby ScarLoyal » May 5th, 2014, 4:50 am

[quote="Nicholas"][quote]I've seen this very popular theory before, and how ironic it may seem and far fetched. It does make sense.[/quote]

*facepalm* No it does NOT make sense. No single clue in the movie is given that Vitani is Simba's and Nala's daughter, as Vitani even refered to Zira as her mother. Neither did Simba or Nala give any reference to Vitani as their daughter.

[quote]Simba's mother Sarabi has a bit of a 'head tuft' and the trait is passed down to her granddaughter.[/quote]

I don't notice the 'head tuft' on Sarabi. And even if she did have the head tuft, that still wouldnt mean Vitani would be her grandson. Looks dont always tell who is someone's offspring or not. For example, Kovu also looks alot like Scar even though he isn't related to Scar at all.

[quote]And IF Scar is Nala's father, that makes the 'pink outsider nose' trait more possible.[/quote]

There is no IF because Scar is not Nala's father. No confirmation by the creators = not real.

[quote]Vitani and Nala also have similar fur color but her 'cheek fur' is passed down from her grandfather.[/quote]

Same as I said above....

Not being rude, but there wasn't really a need to create a thread about it because it's just a theory, and theories don't match with facts. Also, this kind of topics have already been discussed MANY times before to a point it becomes tiresome.[/quote]
I haven't seen a topic such as this before, however this is the first time I've heard of it.. but it's NOT impossible. I mean, if offspring don't HAVE to look like their parents. Then Zira probably isn't Vitani or Kovu's mother either? And perhaps they don't remember due to her 'Outlandish appearance' as she aged. In fact, who knows, maybe Vitani was kidnapped by Zira and brain-washed her into believeing she is Scar and Zira's daughter, but the ironic truth is. She is Simba and Nala's. Look, i just thought it was a 'crazy' theory and I thought it'd be cool to tell. 8-) But I apologize, i'll be sure to check in the future.
When I think of what that BRUTE did.. I get a little TENSE!
ScarLoyal
These lands belong to Scar!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

That's my Lullaby!

Nickname(s): Insane lioness, Rightful Queen, Team Outsiders!
Pride Points: 1

Postby TheLionPrince » May 6th, 2014, 6:11 am

Ugh, I'm sorry, but I believe this theory fails in so many ways. For starters, there is no way Simba and Nala would produce a child (a potential heir to the throne), and abandon it to Zira's care. Given how much Simba and Nala hate Zira, they would never let Zira get within an inch towards their child. Lastly, if Nala knew Vitani was her child, she wouldn't have fought against her during the battle scene. Like Nicholas said, you cannot rely on outward appearances to determine who is a child's biological parents. For all we know, Vitani probably could have received some of her looks from a grandparent. Genetics is just that complicated.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Return to The Lion King II: Simba's Pride