Could Kovu, Nuka and Vitani be only related to Zira?

Could Kovu, Nuka and Vitani be only related to Zira?

Postby ScarLoyal » May 3rd, 2014, 3:50 pm

I've thought about this theory before, what if they're all only related to Zira? There are 'semi canon lions' that could somehow exist in TLK that could of sired them and not be related to Scar at all.
:nukaanger: :joe: - You know, there IS a resemblance between Nuka and King Joe.. Maybe Zira's genes, passed down from her father could be why he LOOKS like Scar.. but he's really the product of Joe and Zira?
:ugh2: :tojo: :devious: - Tojo has Vitani's 'blue' eyes and pink nose, but Zira's genes are what give her those 'sharp furry cheeks' and 'bushy eyebrows'. OH and Tojo gives Vitani her ear-rims!
:huh2: :chumvi: :ziragrin: - Chumvi and Kovu have 'brown fur' and the 'head tuft', But Zira could give him the 'furry cheeks' and 'outsider nose' oh and perhaps his 'green eyes' are from his grandmother?
It's a stretch but it just came to me! :D what do you think?
When I think of what that BRUTE did.. I get a little TENSE!
ScarLoyal
These lands belong to Scar!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

That's my Lullaby!

Nickname(s): Insane lioness, Rightful Queen, Team Outsiders!
Pride Points: 1

Re: Could Kovu, Nuka and Vitani be only related to Zira?

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » May 28th, 2014, 6:52 pm

I have this idea:
:tojo: and :tama: = :testify:
:chumvi: and :kula: = :mischievous:
:evil: and : :dramaqueen: = :nukalaugh:
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He saved lives by giving his

Nickname(s): Sam, Samie, Sammi Jo, JP candy warden :D
Pride Points: 19

Postby juhouh » May 28th, 2014, 6:57 pm

Joe, Chumvi, Tojo... who??

Well from this mess (of unknown lions) I can only believe that Scar+Zira=Nuka is true. There are no real evidences so it's up to you guys how you view it
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » May 28th, 2014, 6:59 pm

Here's my theory in words:
Tojo+Tama= Vitani
Chumvi + Kula = Kovu
Scar + Zira = Nuka.
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He saved lives by giving his

Nickname(s): Sam, Samie, Sammi Jo, JP candy warden :D
Pride Points: 19

Postby ScarLoyal » May 29th, 2014, 6:13 am

[quote="juhouh"]Joe, Chumvi, Tojo... who??

Well from this mess (of unknown lions) I can only believe that Scar+Zira=Nuka is true. There are no real evidences so it's up to you guys how you view it[/quote]
Well, as my fandom theory's change a lot. Joe, Chumvi, Tojo resemble Kovu, Vitani, Nuka quite a bit. I think Joe could've even been a mate of Zira during Scar's reign.. :D
When I think of what that BRUTE did.. I get a little TENSE!
ScarLoyal
These lands belong to Scar!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

That's my Lullaby!

Nickname(s): Insane lioness, Rightful Queen, Team Outsiders!
Pride Points: 1

Postby Carl » June 5th, 2014, 9:20 pm

Well the film states that at least Kovu is NOT related to Scar, and implies that the other two aren't either. Taking Scar's personality into account (disregarding TLKoB as it is not canon), he has no interest in having cubs, and therefore, the only possibility is that they are related only to Zira. Chumvi Tojo and King Joe are all noncanon and therefore can only sire these cubs in fan theories. Scar can only sire them in fan theories as well. And it is genetically far more than possible that the cubs are Zira's and not related to any of the other canon males.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby KiarasBiggestFan » June 6th, 2014, 3:44 pm

Seems interesting....
KiarasBiggestFan
I am the ninja

We are one

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 3

Return to The Lion King II: Simba's Pride