other characters of the lion king?

other characters of the lion king?

Postby OutsiderPrincess » April 9th, 2014, 11:51 pm

it has come to my attention that Simba in The Lion King had two cubs, kiara and Kopa. and that there are more lions of The Lion King. i didn't know or didn't hear about them. please tell me more about them.
OutsiderPrincess
that's my lullaby!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

kovu, what a guy!

Nickname(s): holly bear
Pride Points: 0

Re: other characters of the lion king?

Postby ScarLoyal » April 10th, 2014, 11:11 am

Hi there OP! Well Kopa was Simba's son in a TLK book series known as '6na' (Six new adventures) which tells about stories that never happened but most fans believe the many things such as the water buffalo giving Taka (Scar's original name) his scar. There's also many other different characters such as Mufasa and Scar's parents, An evil snake, Mega, Leo. It's a very wide universe in those books and though I haven't read them myself, I've looked it up and it's a good series and can also be a sort of 'Sequel' to TLK. :D
Many believe that Zira who was vengeful after Scar's death and murdered Kopa, explaining his absence during SP and the reason for the Outlander's exile as well Simba's over protectiveness of Kiara. :mhm:
When I think of what that BRUTE did.. I get a little TENSE!
ScarLoyal
These lands belong to Scar!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

That's my Lullaby!

Nickname(s): Insane lioness, Rightful Queen, Team Outsiders!
Pride Points: 1

Re: other characters of the lion king?

Postby TheLionPrince » April 10th, 2014, 9:05 pm

There is a Lion King Wikia where you can read about the non-movie characters.

As for Kopa, he doesn't exist in the movie universe because the filmmakers confirmed on the audio commentary that the cub at the first movie's ending was "Fluffy". Kiara officially became Fluffy when the second movie was released. The Six New Adventures are fun stories to inspire fanfiction, but the events take no part in the movies.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Return to The Lion King II: Simba's Pride