Kovu being king could of been Scar's dying wish

Kovu being king could of been Scar's dying wish

Postby KiarasBiggestFan » March 10th, 2014, 2:24 am

It's possible that the hyenas attacked him for a while then left him to die. After they left he could be alive still (although barely), and be able to tell Zira that Kovu will be king.
KiarasBiggestFan
I am the ninja

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are one

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 3

Re: Kovu being king could of been Scar's dying wish

Postby Remorazz » March 10th, 2014, 8:47 am

That's certainly a possibility. We never truly know whether Scar died after the battle. For all we know the rest of the characters could be unaware of his survival.
Thank You SophieCub: show
Remorazz

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Remo
Pride Points: 3

Re: Kovu being king could have been Scar's dying wish

Postby Arbystrider » March 10th, 2014, 11:56 am

Sure, Kovu may be king, but I think he'll be king without perpetuating Scar's 'darkness', as Simba described it.

IOW: He'll be king, but not exactly the king Scar envisioned. He'll probably have a different personality from what Zira influenced him to have.

Also, 'could have' instead of 'could of'. I'm sorry, I just had to.
ImageImageImage
Arbystrider
A semi-Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The peace the evening brings.

Nickname(s): Arby
Pride Points: 15

Re: Kovu being king could of been Scar's dying wish

Postby TheLionPrince » March 10th, 2014, 9:49 pm

I'm pretty sure Scar appointed Kovu to be his heir beforehand. Speaking of which, are you referring to the deleted scene where Zira states Kovu being king was Scar's dying wish? If so, I never really comprehend that line since Scar was mauled alive by the hyenas. I find it difficult for Scar to have survived that.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Return to The Lion King II: Simba's Pride