The Ambush

Re: The Ambush

Postby zinxscar » February 24th, 2014, 2:13 am

Well... There's that one particular line from Zira; "Just like -we- always planned." ...Yeah. That's why I'm pretty sure he believes it had to do with him. And even if it was just a trust thing, that -still- links him somewhat to the ambush, so I think it's justified enough that Simba goes against him.
zinxscar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Zin, Sephy, Sephi
Pride Points: 0

Postby Carl » February 24th, 2014, 2:42 am

^ I mentioned that in my posts. What she said doesn't change the face that it was Simba's idea for him and Kovu to go out there, and therefore he should be able to realize Kovu didn't plan this specific attack at the very least.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby The Spirit of Life » February 24th, 2014, 4:06 am

Yeah, Simba was a bit paranoid and irrational. He sort of only saw what he wanted to/expected to see. He blatantly ignored Kovu's pleas of innocence and the fact that he tried to fight off the Outsiders instead of helping them, and he also failed to admit that Kovu couldn't have planned an attack in a place that Simba chose to go to almost completely out of the blue.
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

mamela.

Pride Points: 21

Postby juhouh » February 24th, 2014, 9:15 am

I think Simba knew it was just an accident but he didn't want to accept Kovu. I can't find any other explanations for his behavior. During "the ambush" he saw him clearly trying to help him
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Previous

Return to The Lion King II: Simba's Pride