"And stay on the path I amrked for you."

"And stay on the path I amrked for you."

Postby KiarasBiggestFan » November 1st, 2013, 7:05 pm

KiarasBiggestFan
I am the ninja

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are one

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 3

Re: "And stay on the path I amrked for you."

Postby Buffy » November 1st, 2013, 7:18 pm

I always noticed that, even as a kid.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby DGFone » November 1st, 2013, 7:24 pm

I noticed that fairly quickly as well when I watched SP.

Although that path looks very well worn, like a human hiking trail. I don't think it's so much Simba stomping about the Pride Lands as much as your parents telling you to stay on the marked road when you go out to the woods. Just replace "trail" with "path".
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Tsuki » November 1st, 2013, 8:35 pm

To me, it looks like a well worn path maybe used for countless generations. When he said "Stay on the Path I've marked for you I assumed he went round clooking trees with his claws (Like Balto did in Balto) or doing what Lions do best....
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Carl » November 18th, 2013, 1:27 am

I always noticed that as well. I was surprised when I came on here and there was a thread (before the cleanout) about this too, and I learned that a lot of people had missed that trail and had assumed he'd done it, you know, the way lions do.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Meskhenet » December 8th, 2013, 1:01 am

I've noticed it, but I didn't really see something significant about it. I can just imagine seeing Simba looking crazy trying to make these paw prints. :chuckle:
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

Postby PrincessKiara » December 8th, 2013, 11:13 pm

It took a few years before I finally watched the English version of the film - I never noticed the paw prints until Amanda pointed it out in an earlier thread. The very first time I heard Simba say "path he had marked up," I pictured this nice path lined with stones on both sides, like a garden path. I did of course realize that this was unrealistic (even for Disney, lol) and I also knew that Simba wasn`t talking about marking with urine. So when I watched the scene where Kiara heads to the Outlands, I didn`t notice any kind of path, and I didn`t give it much thought.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby zinxscar » February 24th, 2014, 2:15 am

Ha.. Never actually payed enough attention to see the literal path. That's really entertaining.. However I don't think he'd be stomping randomly, I mean Mufasa made a print in the first movie just by walking. He probably just put pressure on his paws as he walked or something.
zinxscar

Nickname(s): Zin, Sephy, Sephi
Pride Points: 0

Postby juhouh » February 27th, 2014, 2:12 pm

Nice discovery. I did never focus on these little lines that much. I'm not sure do lions mark their territory with urine, probably. But that's how I understood it
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Return to The Lion King II: Simba's Pride