What did the Outsiders do that was considered murderous?

What did the Outsiders do that was considered murderous?

Postby ScarLoyal » April 16th, 2014, 2:42 am

What do you think Zira and the outsiders did that was considered murderous? Was it because of their allegiance with Scar, even after what he did? Or was it more than that? Did Zira kill Sarabi and Sarafina? Which explains their absence. Though I do like to think that the 'My how you've grown' lioness is Saffy. Image
But the colors are just not right and are too dark imo. And think about it. Simba already lost his father. If he did lose his mother too. It'd definitely explain why they 'hate' each other so much.
When I think of what that BRUTE did.. I get a little TENSE!
ScarLoyal
These lands belong to Scar!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

That's my Lullaby!

Nickname(s): Insane lioness, Rightful Queen, Team Outsiders!
Pride Points: 1

Re: What did the Outsiders do that was considered murderous?

Postby DGFone » April 16th, 2014, 6:43 am

There are numerous theories as to why the Outsiders were banished, with one of the most common combining another theory of why the cub at the end of the first movie doesn't look like Kiara: It was another cub of Simba and Nala named Kopa who was killed off by Zira, causing her to be banished. The other outsiders were banished for preferring Zira over Simba.

That's just a theory though. :P
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby TheLionPrince » April 16th, 2014, 7:18 pm

Being murderous does not actually mean they did murder someone; it means the Outsiders have the capability to commit murder. It also could mean a failed attempt to murder somebody for someone to be described as murderous. Going by the context of Simba's Pride, Simba agrees with Zazu's statement adding "you can't turn your backs on them." So, maybe, Simba did trust the Outsiders for a moment (referring to the term "backstabbing" Zazu used), and they did try to murder him. However, all we know is that the Outsiders are planning to murder Simba (through Kovu) so they fit the term murderous perfectly.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby Lauren » April 19th, 2014, 3:33 am

With DGFone's response, that could be a possibility. To me, I personally believe that the Outsiders tried to attack Simba and anyone else in his pride to get a hold of a better homeland and came across as "murderous" since they are striving to gain a healthier place to live and will do anything to get their way such as attacking someone. Since Simba is their main target and the hatred between both prides is established very early in the film as shown in such scene, he is pretty much aware of who they are and avoid any more trouble. In fact, this could be connected back to the first film since during Scar's reign, the Pridelands were dried out and unsafe to live in. Scar did not have any proper solution as to how their problem can be fixed and didn't corporate with anyone but himself. That caused the lionesses to lose hope and faith to the point where Scar's orders are their only options to go by. Before Simba returned, there may have been some lionesses that ran away and went off to join a different pride since they felt that they had no purpose as to still be living with the pride.
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Return to The Lion King II: Simba's Pride