16%
No
84%
Maybe
No votes

Total votes : 19

Re: Could Shenzi beat an adult Nala?

Postby DGFone » March 29th, 2016, 8:00 pm

Can a main battle tank lost to a Honda Civic?

It's not a matter of hate or love, as much as that it's well known that 1 on 1, a lion will always beat a hyena.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby The Spirit of Life » March 30th, 2016, 1:32 am

Yeah, pretty much what everyone else already said. It's got nothing to do with personal preference. A female hyena (Shenzi) will top out at about 150 pounds. A lioness (Nala) will weigh in at around 280 pounds fully grown. The size and strength discrepancy between an adult hyena and an adult lion(ess) means that the latter is always going to come out on top, barring a truly unbelievable turn of events.
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

mamela.

Pride Points: 21

Postby Ninaroja » March 30th, 2016, 1:03 pm

In other news: Water - wet
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Tsuki » March 30th, 2016, 1:19 pm

No due to size, weight and strength.
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby juhouh » March 30th, 2016, 1:48 pm

I debated with someone already about this on Nala thread (page 2) and I stay on my previous opinion: Hell no
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby SlayerOfLight » March 30th, 2016, 2:56 pm

[quote="BrianGriffinFan"]Does everyone hate Shenzi or something?[/quote]

Yes >_>

-

And on a side note, this topic looks too familiar and I am pretty sure I'm not the only one who thinks so.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Rollo » March 30th, 2016, 3:46 pm

Last edited by Rollo on February 27th, 2020, 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rollo

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 29

Postby KopsTheTerminator » March 31st, 2016, 1:48 am

[quote="BrianGriffinFan"]Does everyone hate Shenzi or something?[/quote]

You don't have to hate someone to admit they're too weak to fight off someone much stronger than them.

And yeah the troll flags were out a long time ago.
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Previous

Return to The Lion King