Whats up with the animals?

Whats up with the animals?

Postby Kiana » October 25th, 2015, 12:54 am

Has anybody ever noticed all animals bow and respect the king? Don't he eat them? and all the lionesses? Why do they bow and alert him about news if there gonna end up on his plate? :? :evil: :( :-o :P

Huge thank you to Carl Skywalker for this amazing signature! And all rights go to him for the buttons

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I AM the Avatar

Telegram: @Miluca24
Pride Points: 19

Re: Whats up with the animals?

Postby Ultra Fox » October 25th, 2015, 1:15 am

Maybe they abide by a lottery.

He who loses is eaten.
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby it means no worries » October 25th, 2015, 1:24 am

If you remember they all fell down because Pumbaa farted :P
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Postby TheLionPrince » October 25th, 2015, 1:44 am

They bow like any commoner would to the regnant monarch in power because they respect the monarchy and accept his heir apparent as their future king. Also, it's directly mentioned by Mufasa that respecting the creatures of the Pride Lands is a huge responsibility as king so therefore the animals will give the royalty their respect in return. As for getting eaten, the animals know their place in the Circle of Life, and it's mainly a concern for zebras, antelopes, gazelles, wildebeest, and other herbivores. Lions particularly do not hunt after elephants or giraffes unless an opportunity arises for them to pursue the calves, sick, injured, and the ones that were left behind or they reach a desperation point for food.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby Kiana » October 25th, 2015, 1:55 am

[quote="Ultra Fox"]Maybe they abide by a lottery.

He who loses is eaten.[/quote]
That is so tragic yet.... AWESOME! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Huge thank you to Carl Skywalker for this amazing signature! And all rights go to him for the buttons

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I AM the Avatar

Postby Kiana » October 25th, 2015, 1:57 am

[quote="it means no worries"]If you remember they all fell down because Pumbaa farted :P[/quote]
Is it bad I can relate to that? :-o :lol:

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

I AM the Avatar

Postby Kiana » October 25th, 2015, 2:00 am

[quote="Kiana"]Has anybody ever noticed all animals bow and respect the king? Don't he eat them? and all the lionesses? Why do they bow and alert him about news if there gonna end up on his plate? :? :evil: :( :-o :P[/quote]
this makes it sound like the king eats the lionesses, doesn't it? Wow.... that's so....wow.....

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

I AM the Avatar

Postby DGFone » October 25th, 2015, 2:13 am

They accept that they have a potential to get eaten by their very own king...

...If they don't like that, they are free to leave, where a lion won't bother to protect them if some other predator decides to have an extra snack, or even another full blown meal. Sure, the king might eat you, but they at least tell you at what times that might happen, and you can have general good faith that the king will not abuse the power, and will let you live if they don't need the food. Plus, as an added bonus, what kind of giraffe gets to have a lion help settle its disputes? If lions are going to eat you, then at least have an arrangement where you can benefit from having them around as well.

In the event that the king does disrupt that balance, you are free to leave, which is what I think happened when Scar let the hyenas in followed by a very laissez faire style of totalitarian rule - two forms of government that should never be together.

At least that's what I think it boils down to.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby TheLionPrince » October 25th, 2015, 5:52 am

Hey, Kiana, as a heads up, double/triple posting is against MLK forum rules. If you want to something to add to your original post, use the edit button to add it rather than make a new one.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby Troll Berserker » October 25th, 2015, 7:52 pm

I agree with DGFone. It was shown in the movie and the books that the lion king protect the lands from dangers and other predators, searches for water and food source when it's drought and helps the animals if they have troubles and generaly keeps the safety and balance among the animals.
Simba asked the same question :lol:
[quote]Mufasa: Everything you see exists together, in a delicate
balance. As king, you need to understand that balance,
and respect all the creatures-- from the crawling ant
to the leaping antelope.

Simba: But, Dad, don't we eat the antelope?

Mufasa: Yes, Simba, but let me explain. When we die, our
bodies become the grass. And the antelope eat the
grass. And so we are all connected in the great Circle
of Life.[/quote]
[quote]"Wild lions do it!!" yes, but we're talking about a society of human-minded lions, not cub-eating beasts[/quote]
PREACH!

Image Image Image
"We've come to scream in the happy house
We're in a dream in the happy house
We're all quite sane"
Troll Berserker
A True Blooded Fantasy

I'm not the one that's so absurd

Nickname(s): Troll, TB
Pride Points: 15

Next

Return to The Lion King