21st Anniversary!

21st Anniversary!

Postby Adofo » June 24th, 2015, 8:49 pm

Today is The Lion King's 21st birthday, as it came out on this day in North America! Man...I feel old! So anyone going to do just a little something special for TLK 21st birthday? Personally I'm going to be doing a lot of drawing for it today! Do any of you have any plans to celebrate the best movie in all existence?

By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY THE LION KING!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!! (But I love you more than they do! ;) )
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
Youtube Channel | My Game List | DeviantArt
Video Game Usernames: show
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Re: 21st Anniversary!

Postby it means no worries » June 24th, 2015, 8:56 pm

THE ENTIRE BOARDING HOUSE IS WATCHING IT TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Postby Milla » June 24th, 2015, 9:24 pm

This is very exciting! I actually posted a topic about it just now, but I now realized someone had already did :embarrassed:

I will be doing a party! It will just be me and my family in it :P
I will have to sleep early today (Tomorrow is the last day of school!) So I will start the party tomorrow night!
It will be a 3 days party, every night I will watch one movie, and have cake and sweets! I'm very excited!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :grouphug: :supergrin: :nukasupergrin: :sing4: :sing4:
~HAKUNA MATATA~ ~HAKUNA MATATA~ ~HAKUNA MATATA~
Milla
Simba-saurus

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Muna
Pride Points: 16

Postby Elton John » June 24th, 2015, 9:38 pm

Currently at disneyworld, dont have my blu ray but i do have my digital hd copy... Will watch tonight.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby TheLionPrince » June 25th, 2015, 1:19 am

Happy 21st birthday. I already celebrated by re-watching the movie with audio commentary from the filmmakers earlier this month.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby Lauren » June 25th, 2015, 1:39 am

I can't believe that today is not only the 21st anniversary of TLK today, but I also graduated high school today. :) :D
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SimbasGuard » June 25th, 2015, 3:50 am

My Sister and I watched Lion King and Lion King 1 1/2 then we went out to dinner. We will watch Lion King 2 the next time we can get together.
Last edited by SimbasGuard on January 21st, 2018, 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Adofo » June 25th, 2015, 7:13 am

One more thing I did today, today was my day at my work(Toys R Us) to pick all the music that played in the store all day and since I have ALL the movies soundtracks, I played all the soundtracks all day long! 100% The Lion King!!! It was awesome!!!!
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
Youtube Channel | My Game List | DeviantArt
Video Game Usernames: show
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby DGFone » June 25th, 2015, 8:29 am

Happy 21st TLK! :D

I didn't do anything special specifically for The Lion King today, work and stuff kept me busy...

But I am also glad to announce that I have gotten this sort of "back into TLK!" phase this past week again. I was never "away" from liking the movie, but my interest naturally waned and wavered over the five years when I have been a fan. From this past Sunday, I have gotten back into it with a fervor and am currently working on something special because of it. 8-)
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby gothprincesskiara » June 25th, 2015, 3:31 pm

Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Next

Return to The Lion King