Share your TLK Collection!

Re: Share your TLK Collection!

Postby LittleRolox3 » May 20th, 2014, 7:38 pm

[quote="MooLion"]Cool! It is fun seeing other member collections! Could I ask, what is the difference inside of the two differently covered copies of SP (bottom of last photo)? I sort of collect those books and would be interesting to know if I should look out for the one on the right. :)[/quote]

the only difference is the covers :)
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Nala
Pride Points: 19

Postby mamaprince » May 21st, 2014, 12:39 am

I finally was able to take a Picture of my new Lion King VHS tape, along with a Balto one that I recently found. :D Both VHS tapes were in excellent Condition, both had their Original ads in there. I can take some more pictures with the Ad's if people would like. ;)
Attachments
cam00597_by_stormchaser_lioness-d7j47oy.jpg
TLK and Balto VHS
Sig by Ninven on DA.
mamaprince
Future Storm chaser

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

It's the wonder of nature baby!

Nickname(s): Mp, Stormchaser Rachel, Rachel Storm
Pride Points: 18

Postby MooLion » May 21st, 2014, 6:16 pm

[quote="LittleRolox3"][quote="MooLion"]Cool! It is fun seeing other member collections! Could I ask, what is the difference inside of the two differently covered copies of SP (bottom of last photo)? I sort of collect those books and would be interesting to know if I should look out for the one on the right. :)[/quote]

the only difference is the covers :)[/quote]

Okay, thanks! :)
~Banner by Amy!~
"Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her." ~ Tyrion
MooLion
You poisoned the moonlight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

When you put out the sun

Nickname(s): Moo
Pride Points: 15

Postby LittleRolox3 » May 22nd, 2014, 5:39 pm

Untitled.png
found this guy in a charity shop!:D
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby mamaprince » May 22nd, 2014, 5:57 pm

Wow! You are so lucky to own that! He is very rare. xD
Sig by Ninven on DA.
mamaprince
Future Storm chaser

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

It's the wonder of nature baby!

Nickname(s): Mp, Stormchaser Rachel, Rachel Storm
Pride Points: 18

Postby nathalie » May 24th, 2014, 5:26 am

You can buy an entire tray of those on the Walmart website, haha. Co-op anyone? lolz
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby Ninaroja » May 24th, 2014, 7:56 pm

[quote="mamaprince"]I finally was able to take a Picture of my new Lion King VHS tape, along with a Balto one that I recently found. :D Both VHS tapes were in excellent Condition, both had their Original ads in there. I can take some more pictures with the Ad's if people would like. ;)[/quote]

I always found it quite strange that the North American and European VHS covers were different - it seemed almost unnecessary to have everything be the same apart from the color of the sky :?

Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby nathalie » May 25th, 2014, 8:20 pm

Because Disney likes to believe that Europe is a different audiance then the US, and therefore use different covers. Still happens.
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Postby LittleRolox3 » May 26th, 2014, 4:06 pm

just like the US gets more exclusives, like the Adult Simba and Nala, Limited ED Simba and vinyls
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Postby nathalie » May 27th, 2014, 8:14 pm

Well, Disneyland Paris has vinyls. Not all of them, but a huge amount.
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion King