Share your TLK Collection!

Re: Share your TLK Collection!

Postby KiovuLove » July 14th, 2015, 4:40 pm

[quote="SimbaPrescott"]I did a collections swap recently with someone on another message board. Of all my collections, she got me a whole box full of TLK stuff! :D[/quote]

So cool! I love the bracelets!
But you'll see every day
That we'll never turn away
When it seems all your dreams come undone

We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I laugh in the face of danger!

Nickname(s): Pandi, Jess
Pride Points: 13

Postby KiarasBiggestFan » July 17th, 2015, 8:31 am

Oh I got that Bendon Book at Target, I got really happy that they called the cub at the end "Daughter" and "Princess."
KiarasBiggestFan
I am the ninja

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are one

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 3

Postby LittleRolox3 » July 17th, 2015, 3:39 pm

[quote="KiarasBiggestFan"]Oh I got that Bendon Book at Target, I got really happy that they called the cub at the end "Daughter" and "Princess."[/quote]

i looked through your archive and noticed a lot of my photos on there aswell as other deviants i have notified, im pretty unhappy you have took my photos and even pictures from my youtube videos without my permission
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Nala
Pride Points: 19

Postby nathalie » July 17th, 2015, 5:29 pm

[quote="LittleRolox3"][quote="KiarasBiggestFan"]Oh I got that Bendon Book at Target, I got really happy that they called the cub at the end "Daughter" and "Princess."[/quote]

i looked through your archive and noticed a lot of my photos on there aswell as other deviants i have notified, im pretty unhappy you have took my photos and even pictures from my youtube videos without my permission[/quote]

Same with loads of my pictures, that are on her website :/
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby LittleRolox3 » August 5th, 2015, 3:18 pm

thought i should share what i got the past few weeks and i have more coming, i actively post on my deviantart more than here, LittleRolox3.deviantart.com

lion_king_applause_adult_simba_plush_by_littlerolox3-d934ysj.jpg

lion_king_applause_adult_simba_and_nala_figures_by_littlerolox3-d949sg9.jpg

lion_king_simbas_pride_nestle_figures_by_littlerolox3-d934o8p.jpg
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nathalie » August 8th, 2015, 9:02 am

Japan musical has gotten some amazingly cute and nice merchandise, that no other country ever got where the musical has been :(

I got this phone charm few days ago, it is from Japan.

https://www.facebook.com/14580618677407 ... =1&theater
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » September 16th, 2015, 1:46 am

Here is my lion king collection! It is small, but I only been collecting for about a year :D
Attachments
image.jpg
My Kopa plushy! I sleep with him every night that is why he is so worn.
image.jpg
All of my fun little things, such as my trading cards, a tiny Timon, my baymax, my Raja, and my owl city mobile orchestra cd XD also you can see my lion king socks and sweater :)
image.jpg
image.jpg
See my hiro figure?
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
My plushies! I don't know how all that light is coming from the eindows, it's pitch black out there!
The dark side, it calls to him, it pulls at him. The boy must be Eliminated before he is consumed by it! :sad:
I will not let that happen! :x

Countin' down the days until Star Wars Rebels 1 hour season finale!!!!! :D :oops:
_TravelerBlu_
At least,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He wasn't attacked by a flock of leopards

Nickname(s): Blu, Spectre 7, Saskia, Lukio
Pride Points: 32

Postby gothprincesskiara » September 16th, 2015, 2:41 am

THAT MUCH IN A YEAR! how did you get so much with that much money in just one year? HOW DID YOU DO IT? IM BLOWN AWAY! :huh4:
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » September 16th, 2015, 3:31 am

Two words: Christmas, Birthday
;)
The dark side, it calls to him, it pulls at him. The boy must be Eliminated before he is consumed by it! :sad:
I will not let that happen! :x

Countin' down the days until Star Wars Rebels 1 hour season finale!!!!! :D :oops:
_TravelerBlu_
At least,

He wasn't attacked by a flock of leopards

Nickname(s): Blu, Spectre 7, Saskia, Lukio
Pride Points: 32

Postby LittleRolox3 » September 24th, 2015, 10:34 pm

ive spammed these on DA and my facebook pages but i took photos of them ^^

DSCN0706[1].JPG

DSCN0707[1].JPG
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion King